365 days a year - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 137
365 days a year

Just thought it was about time to start rubbing in the fact that us Zoners are going into some of the best riding of the year. Ahhhh, cars suck.
1percenter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 08:15 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,151
Who's driving cars?
Unas_the_Slayer is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 137
Your not driving much of anything these days huh.
1percenter is offline  
 
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 08:31 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,151
Funny guy.

But actually, I am.
Unas_the_Slayer is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 137
Ah yes, so funny. but seriously, didn't you lose your "driving priveleges"
1percenter is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 137
Hey, anyone use the Gerbing Heated gear? I have been thinking about picking up the socks, long shirt, and glove liners.
1percenter is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 10:33 AM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4,528
Um, how does a guy who rides a BMW Boxer Cup call himself "1percenter?" I know a couple angels that might want a word with you.
slaintedan is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered User
 
duessel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,911
Send a message via AIM to duessel
Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
Um, how does a guy who rides a BMW Boxer Cup call himself "1percenter?" I know a couple angels that might want a word with you.

What is a one percenter??
duessel is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 11:04 AM
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4,528
Quote:
Originally posted by duessel
What is a one percenter??
Seriously?
slaintedan is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 137
A "One Percenter" (1 %) is usually a full patched member of a outlaw motorcycle club.

The 1% patch is worn by outlaw clubs.

Was made famous by the media that said 99% of bikers and clubs are law bidding citizens while the other 1% is not.

The 1 % is usually patched inside a rhombus on the backside of the vest of the club member.

The " outlaw motorcycle club " term generally means a group involved in drugs, guns, and general mayhem.

All of these groups in the past rode cruisers.

The true heart of the term still lies in the idea that the individual is not associated with the law abiding public, and embraces the gap between himself and the rest of the humans.


I am 1percenter because that is me. No car, no kids, nothing I don't want to do is in my life. I have allies in the Pegans, Cholos, Crypts, and the Latin Kings.

Slaintedan, bring it
1percenter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome