What happens if a trooper pulls you over - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

What happens if a trooper pulls you over

Read if your bored.

Outline: Trooper pulls motorcyclists for stop sign violation with one of the violators break dancing in front of trooper car.

Totally bogus. I was with 3 of my friends driving our motorcycles around town. In this one neighborhood, we did a rolling stop at a stop sign with no cars in site. I mean we were going less than 5 mph then took a left. This cop comes from no where. I sware, he could have been a ninja. So everyone was pissed off for something this stupid. I mean, its not even the middle of the month. And we get pulled for something this small?

Anyhow, the cop goes and pulls us one by one to his car to issue tickets and I decided to pass the time by doing something constructive. So I begin to stretch out and work out on the curb. When the cop finally asks for one of my friends to go to the car, I started to break dance in front of the cop car. This was at night. I pulled some nice moves, I did an awesome one hand stand pose. After about 5 mins, the cop goes "Jeff, please return to the curb". So I go back to the curb, still working out.

About 5 mins later, I was back out in front of the cop car breaking. The trooper goes "Jeff, last warning, please return to the curb". So I go to the curb and sit down near my friends. The strobe lights were killing me so I did some other random stuff. Like I started to wave at passing cars, layed belly down my legs spread apart with my hands behind my back like I was cuffed when cars came by...

Then when it was finally my turn, I continued to acted goofy. Right when I entered the car I asked "What is that huge cooler in the back for?", he goes "to pick up body pieces from crazy motorcyclists off the road." I should explain this, As we were coming to the stop sign, I locked up my rear brakes and skidded from 25mph to almost dead stop. This is because it was misting outside (being wet), bold tire, and I was in the wrong turning lane. Nothing I couldn't handle.

Throughout the whole process, I kept asking a lot of questions to the trooper. Some examples are like asking what some of his equipment was for, pointed to some random stuff in his rear seat what it was (he had lots of junk), other pointless questions. I even asked him if I could get a copy of the video from his patrol car to get me breakdancing cause I pulled a nice one-hand stand for like 4-5 seconds. It was mad sick. My friends on the curb were laughin telling me to stop cause I would be arrested. I'd like to see a cop arrest me for break dancing... or try to.

While I was pretty much interrigating him, My friends pointed out a honda ricer. Neon lights, led's, just all ricer. I informed the trooper of the car by pointing the car out and asking if they were illegal. "yup, those are illegal". When the honda drove by with its blue lights (prolly from k-mart), a passenger yelled "fuckers" to my friends on the curb. At the same time, the trooper took the license plate number from the car and ran it. I think the ricers will be getting something unpleasent in the mail.

Then he came to vehicle registration, he looked at my bike and was wondering what color it was. Some odd reason he thought it was green. It currently has all the farings off so I told him it has no color as it was naked. Then I told him the reason why. I explained to him my whole story of the deer accident 2 months ago. When I was explaining it, I was acting it out with hand motions and stuff. He kept lookin like I was "special". Then he asked "So how badley hurt did you get?", I go "odd thing was that I didn't get a scratch, I didnt lay down the bike, just hit the deer square in the belly and it flew over my head"

He gave me the ticket, shook his hand, exited the car and became pissed. he wrote down, traffic = heavy, and speed was 15mph. Umm.. no, we were almost dead stop, less than 5 mph, prolly like 2 mph. My friends and I are fighting this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 01:04 AM

Re: What happens if a trooper pulls you over

Quote:
Originally posted by JBaz
Read if your bored.

Outline: Trooper pulls motorcyclists for stop sign violation with one of the violators break dancing in front of trooper car.

Totally bogus. I was with 3 of my friends driving our motorcycles around town. In this one neighborhood, we did a rolling stop at a stop sign with no cars in site. I mean we were going less than 5 mph then took a left. This cop comes from no where. I sware, he could have been a ninja. So everyone was pissed off for something this stupid. I mean, its not even the middle of the month. And we get pulled for something this small?

Anyhow, the cop goes and pulls us one by one to his car to issue tickets and I decided to pass the time by doing something constructive. So I begin to stretch out and work out on the curb. When the cop finally asks for one of my friends to go to the car, I started to break dance in front of the cop car. This was at night. I pulled some nice moves, I did an awesome one hand stand pose. After about 5 mins, the cop goes "Jeff, please return to the curb". So I go back to the curb, still working out.

About 5 mins later, I was back out in front of the cop car breaking. The trooper goes "Jeff, last warning, please return to the curb". So I go to the curb and sit down near my friends. The strobe lights were killing me so I did some other random stuff. Like I started to wave at passing cars, layed belly down my legs spread apart with my hands behind my back like I was cuffed when cars came by...

Then when it was finally my turn, I continued to acted goofy. Right when I entered the car I asked "What is that huge cooler in the back for?", he goes "to pick up body pieces from crazy motorcyclists off the road." I should explain this, As we were coming to the stop sign, I locked up my rear brakes and skidded from 25mph to almost dead stop. This is because it was misting outside (being wet), bold tire, and I was in the wrong turning lane. Nothing I couldn't handle.

Throughout the whole process, I kept asking a lot of questions to the trooper. Some examples are like asking what some of his equipment was for, pointed to some random stuff in his rear seat what it was (he had lots of junk), other pointless questions. I even asked him if I could get a copy of the video from his patrol car to get me breakdancing cause I pulled a nice one-hand stand for like 4-5 seconds. It was mad sick. My friends on the curb were laughin telling me to stop cause I would be arrested. I'd like to see a cop arrest me for break dancing... or try to.

While I was pretty much interrigating him, My friends pointed out a honda ricer. Neon lights, led's, just all ricer. I informed the trooper of the car by pointing the car out and asking if they were illegal. "yup, those are illegal". When the honda drove by with its blue lights (prolly from k-mart), a passenger yelled "fuckers" to my friends on the curb. At the same time, the trooper took the license plate number from the car and ran it. I think the ricers will be getting something unpleasent in the mail.

Then he came to vehicle registration, he looked at my bike and was wondering what color it was. Some odd reason he thought it was green. It currently has all the farings off so I told him it has no color as it was naked. Then I told him the reason why. I explained to him my whole story of the deer accident 2 months ago. When I was explaining it, I was acting it out with hand motions and stuff. He kept lookin like I was "special". Then he asked "So how badley hurt did you get?", I go "odd thing was that I didn't get a scratch, I didnt lay down the bike, just hit the deer square in the belly and it flew over my head"

He gave me the ticket, shook his hand, exited the car and became pissed. he wrote down, traffic = heavy, and speed was 15mph. Umm.. no, we were almost dead stop, less than 5 mph, prolly like 2 mph. My friends and I are fighting this.
I've been lurking here for ages now, and I figure this is a good time to speak up:

Quote:
speed was 15mph. Umm.. no, we were almost dead stop, less than 5 mph, prolly like 2 mph. My friends and I are fighting this.
Quote:
I locked up my rear brakes and skidded from 25mph to almost dead stop. This is because it was misting outside (being wet), bold tire, and I was in the wrong turning lane. Nothing I couldn't handle.

On top of all that, you acted like a jackass on crack instead of being patient. You probably wouldn't have any problems right now if you just acted like an adult and talked to him nicely. In fact, you probably would've gotten off with a warning.

Sucks for you.
post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 05:11 AM

But so funny. So very very funny.

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 05:31 AM

dont be mean just becuse some people are dumb asses. lol
post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 05:41 AM

Re: What happens if a trooper pulls you over

Quote:
Read if your bored.

Totally bogus. I was with 3 of my friends.... .
Have you ever watched the TV show "Punk'd"?

Last edited by Desert-Lad; 10-12-2005 at 05:55 AM.
post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 06:08 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Maybe you should try breakin in court, to convince the judge of your innocence.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 06:19 AM

They don't!
post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 06:29 AM

HAHAHA!!!! Man I wish I could have been there to see that. If you get a copy of that tape I hope you post it here for everyone to watch.
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

I didnt start break dancing until he started to give tickets out to my friends, so I was like... i should do something. I was polite and the officer was cool.

A friend of mine is a cop and he's gonna see if he can request the video and copy it, cause I so want it.
post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I didnt start break dancing until he started to give tickets out to my friends, so I was like... i should do something. I was polite and the officer was cool.

A friend of mine is a cop and he's gonna see if he can request the video and copy it, cause I so want it.

I dont know about your state, but in my home state, the video is made available to you for $20, until the court date, at which time, you can no longer get a copy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode