2006 Suzuki's - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 05:55 AM Thread Starter

2006 Suzuki's

Is Suzuki making the SV1000S in 2006? I found a great deal on a 2005 but I am having some trouble getting the cash I need. Also, does anyone know anything about the Suzuki card (financing for a new bike). Is there any hidden catches involved?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 06:03 AM

I believe the suzi card works the same as any of the other manufacturers cards... You get a low interest rate for 3-4 yrs, folowed by 18%. so its in your best interest to pay it off before that point. While you are at it, I heard something about the interest rate shooting up to 18% if your payment is late. I've only been late once, and that hasnt happened to me...

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Vash.... is the total cost of the bike broken down into 60 months then charged with interest every month or is the total price of the bike charged all at once and interest is charged to the full amount of the purchase price every month?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 06:36 AM

I believe, the whole price is charged, and the interest is charged on the whole ammount. But I'm sure there are technicalities there, as they have several payment plans.. For example I always opted for the low interest minumum # of payments option, and not the fixed payment over 5-6 years plan...

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 06:41 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! I looked into a personal loan but the money would take 7-10 buisness days to get to me. Thats way too long! I havn't ridden in like a month, I am going through some serious withdrawl!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Does anyone know about the Suzuki SV1000S in 2006?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode