hayabusa question - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

hayabusa question

Does a busa have a different seating angle than say a cbr or gsxr750? I have never been on a busa but it looks like you would not be "laying down" quite as much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 05:48 PM

its really a sport touring bike beleive it or not. once you get over 1100 and over there all prety much sport touring. busa has higher clip-ons than gsxr750 and busa is much more realaxed.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 04:45 AM

Its suppose to be a pretty comfortable ride and with some minor modifications you should have a bike you can do 500 mile days on. Its a bit of a pig though. Goes real fast( read too freaking fast) in a straight line but doesn't handle like a true sportbike.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Angrypenguin
Its suppose to be a pretty comfortable ride and with some minor modifications you should have a bike you can do 500 mile days on. Its a bit of a pig though. Goes real fast( read too freaking fast) in a straight line but doesn't handle like a true sportbike.
Whens the last time You rode a Busa (Like never)? The busa on the street (read in the mountains) will be right in the hunt with a competent rider.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Angrypenguin
I got a friend that rides a busa that made it his mission to disprove that statement.

I think he's doing pretty good... And to think before the wreck he used to try and catch me...

Attached Images
File Type: bmp jeff.bmp (389.1 KB, 70 views)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 02:54 PM

I agree with all of ya, you can corner a busa pretty well, plenty for street riding, but not near as well as a current RR.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg track.jpg (24.5 KB, 82 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode