I'm FRIGGIN' SICK of CAGES and No Longer CARE! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Angry I'm FRIGGIN' SICK of CAGES and No Longer CARE!

I've had it.

Most cagers simply don't pay enough attention to that they're doing. <---- Obvious.

I've known since day 1 they're all out to kill me, and that LAW is proven/re-emphasized to me on a daily basis.

I USED to be somewhat considerate of cagers, understood that most people just don't pay enough attention to let's say, merging onto the highway.

I really no longer care, no matter how considerate you are to cagers they never fail to prove their incompetence in one way or another, thus I'm starting to slip into the "fuck 'em all" category.

Turn signals? Why waste my time, not like you'll be noticed, nor is there anything they can do about where you're going.

Waiting patiently behind someone who's merging onto a highway? Why? They'll only jam on their brakes in front of you an create an even MORE dangerous situation for you.

Wait patiently in stopped traffic like everyone else? F that, there's a higher likelyhood of me being rear-ended by someone on the phone or looking at something or other.

to the cagers...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:14 PM

Ever taken a side mirror off a car with your elbow. Gotta love leather with elbow padding!
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to 01SuzukiKat Send a message via Yahoo to 01SuzukiKat
Quote:
Originally posted by izzybo69
Ever taken a side mirror off a car with your elbow. Gotta love leather with elbow padding!
no but i put a nice big dent in a brand new ford for pulling out into me at a stop light. I swerved enough not to get hit so then i stopped in the road and took the nice knuckles on my gloves and knocked the hell outta his fender.

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 01SuzukiKat
no but i put a nice big dent in a brand new ford for pulling out into me at a stop light. I swerved enough not to get hit so then i stopped in the road and took the nice knuckles on my gloves and knocked the hell outta his fender.
I have to get myself a pair of those gloves!!!
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:44 PM

On my 4 block long voyage here, I had 2 cars pull out in front of me. Both saw me, eventually, and stopped completely blocking my lane. Fookers!

I'm going to write my congressman and ask that "STOP" signs have "LOOK" on them as well.

I cannot spell therefor I edit

Last edited by Vash; 09-01-2005 at 12:53 PM.
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by izzybo69
I've taken two mirrors off a school bus who squeezed a friend on mine on his 10R (a "short" bus with one kid on it, the driver punched it, and almost took out my friend, all to simply not let him in front of him), punched through to pieces some kid's mirror on his beat up blazer (who didn't like bikes passing him, and decided to "crowd" me (which incidentally, my friend later told me if he knew I was going to smash his mirror, he would have done the same on the other side!), and one driver's side window "reconfigured" from a guy on a minivan who intentionally jammed on his brakes) and those are just the ones in the last year or so....

I guess you could say I'm the guy in, "someday you're going to piss off the wrong GUY on a bike..."

post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:57 PM

This thread is totally inspiring.
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

It's real life.

Sometimes, many times, being considerate to cagers creates a dangerous situation. Sometimes it's just better for everyone to just act and blow by someone.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 01:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to 01SuzukiKat Send a message via Yahoo to 01SuzukiKat
i definately agree to that and in case you are lookin for these gloves you won't find them i had my mom sew some of my buddies military flak vest material into the knuckles. you know in case things get out of hand lol
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 03:41 PM

Well, i have taken a mirror off, and i promise you this, that dood will not brake check a bike again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode