some fat greasy f--- - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

some fat greasy fuc

almost hit me today, he made a left RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS DOING 30 MPH AND PULLED MY FIRST ENDO>!!

this guy stopped when he finally saw me 3 feet from his car and goes "what the fuck!"

I almost killed him. but he pealed out before i cold get off my bike, and beleve me i was half off.

fucking asshole/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 03:01 PM

If you get mad every time someone almost runs you down, you're going to be mad everytime you leave your garage...Part of the game.....
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 03:31 PM

You could have caught him

But honestly it probably turned out for the best. I'm glad you're alright

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 03:37 PM

The best thing to do if something gets you that riled up is to get off the bike. Stop and get something to drink, and cool down before you get back on. If your mind is stuck on what the idiot almost did to you, then your mind is not where it needs to be: on the ride.

Glad you came out OK.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 07:41 PM

Thumbs up

Good thing your alright, and way to control the endo . I mean shit happens, people cant drive, but to have the nerve to say wtf to you? Whats balls....
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 08:57 PM

Hi derfdiggler-

Your best bet is to memorize their make/model and license plate then write it down when you have a chance. If you see the motorist doing something else stupid while driving in your neighborhood just give the police a call.

As it stands now, it's not worth blasting your blood pressure through the roof.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:04 AM

Glad to hear you're ok...it could have turned out much worse.

I'm just curious...did he have his blinker on? Was he stopped first, were you speeding, and how far away you were when he pulled out?

Just wondering because I know this happens all the time, but nothing that close has happened to me yet.

I read somewhere that it's hard to judge distance/speed as a motorist when you're looking at a motorcycle coming straight at you, which is one reason people pull into your lane. It has to do with the background being "fixed" against the bike. However if you swerve back and forth a bit, it gives the motorist a better perspective of how far you are, and makes you more noticeable. Thoughts?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:21 AM

you could always do what rode ragers in DC do carry a hand cannon and dump 4 in his driver side window like this guy did yesterday

but seriously just be glad you didn't wreck and go about your business the dude would have probably whipped your ass anyway LOL just playing HEEEHEHEHE
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

thanks guys, you are right, im glad i didnt do anything stupid.

to answer the question, there was traffic, when the car in front of me started speeding up from stand still i did the same at appropriate distance, ( i was just going to my girl's house, not racing or pullin wheelies or anything, just a cruise.) I was accelerating from stand still to about 30, (limit 35) when he thought he would squeeze in between me and the car in front of me. I was on the gas as he started the turn. It was split second. the rest i told before.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Sounds like he definitely saw you...what an a$$hole.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode