Gallery Updated with over 2,900 Pictures! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Exclamation

I just updated the Gallery...

1. Over 2,900 Pictures now online.

2. You can now send Postcards from the Gallery.

More options (and files) will be coming soon!)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2000, 08:58 PM

Smile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sportbikeworld:
Bro,

All of the images have been collected from around the web. If you want I can remove the pic. Sorry bro...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, its cool. I WOULD like to ask if you could pull it down and when I get a chance I could send you a new one (same pic) with my "image by" stamped on it. Thanks.

Still odd. Sure don't remember letting it out. Maybe I gave it to a friend or something and he posted it to the newsgroups or something. Who knows. No biggie though.

------------------
Chris (H-Man) Pyle
'99 F4-S/T
Ride Smart, Ride Far
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 02:06 AM

Cool

Two questions; When can we upload files? What happened to the women gallery? I liked that one....lol

------------------

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 04:07 AM Thread Starter
Founder

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RC51racer:
Two questions; When can we upload files? What happened to the women gallery? I liked that one....lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am hoping to have the upload option finished later this week, and the same for the "women" area.

------------------
Robert Basil
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 04:24 AM

Don't know how in the world it got there (no I'm not griping) but wallpaper that I made has appeared in the gallery. I really don't remember sending it to anyone nor do I remember posting it anywhere. It was one of my early works. Wish I'd badged it now with my HManGrafix logo. Oh well. Anyone want the original? It meant as wallpaper. Check this link if you want to see it. Its on page three of the F4.

http://63.219.177.3/cgi-bin/imageFol...&img=16&tt=img

------------------
Chris (H-Man) Pyle
'99 F4-S/T
Ride Smart, Ride Far
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 04:51 AM

Talking

Damn!!! I just checked out the gallery pics, nice work Robert. I wonder if you could put more thumbnails on each page though?

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Founder

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H-Man:
Don't know how in the world it got there (no I'm not griping) but wallpaper that I made has appeared in the gallery. I really don't remember sending it to anyone nor do I remember posting it anywhere. It was one of my early works. Wish I'd badged it now with my HManGrafix logo. Oh well. Anyone want the original? It meant as wallpaper. Check this link if you want to see it. Its on page three of the F4.

http://63.219.177.3/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view& link=Honda/CBR600_F4&image=Honda-CBR600F4-1999.jpg&img=16&tt=img
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bro,

All of the images have been collected from around the web. If you want I can remove the pic. Sorry bro...

------------------
Robert Basil
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
Founder

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Damn!!! I just checked out the gallery pics, nice work Robert. I wonder if you could put more thumbnails on each page though?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RG,

I'd put more than the current 8 thumbnails on a page, but I want it to load fast for modem users.

I still have a few thousand images to add over the next few weeks. And a bunch of Video's, Sounds, and Screen Savers. So keep an eye out.

------------------
Robert Basil
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2000, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Founder

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H-Man:
Nah, its cool. I WOULD like to ask if you could pull it down and when I get a chance I could send you a new one (same pic) with my "image by" stamped on it. Thanks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris,

The pic has been removed. Don't worry about sending me a new one. I should have the user uploads area done later this week so you can upload it yourself.

------------------
Robert Basil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode