New for '01 CBR 600F4i...!!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-14-2000, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YET? My prediction: New 600SS class leader. Not only does it have fuel injection and auto choke for performance and convenience, but the cosmetic changes put all others to shame.

The headlights look good, the new ram-air inlets look totally BITCHIN'!!! The dual seats complete the look, while the new color schemes being offered are the best available, IMO. Check out the Pearl/red and Silver/Blk combos. BAD-ASS...!

Dare I say it, but I think I'm kinda glad I wrecked my bike (in a sick, twisted kinda way). I am leaning toward one of these now instead of the 929rr, which still is VERY appealing, but damn is the new CBR awesome! I'm just excited that Honda can now say that they have the best performer AND the best looker too!

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???

[This message has been edited by CBR Brutha (edited September 15, 2000).]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-14-2000, 08:22 PM

Oh yeah, that looks sharp! I really like how the swingarm, subframe, and frame are all black. Even the rear shock coils are black. I think I prefer the red/black one, but it would look awesome with the Erion racing job they are putting on the 929.

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2000, 04:00 AM

Thumbs up

That F4i's tail and headlight pieces look great, and the PGM-FI too, it's about time 600s get FI.

Headlight lens shape not too similar to the R6's because it's one whole lens shaped like sunglasses, looks really nice. I'm probably gonna sell my F4 next year just to get this one.... damm I hate seeing newer models of my ride...

------------------
A|_|_/\N

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2000, 04:49 AM

Gonna move this to Y2K+1 forum

------------------
Will Darton
Administrator
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode