Spurs forward arrested on motorcyclw - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:04 PM
hy_syde

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by arif CBRF4:
How's this for media exposure to bikers? imagine if he'd crashed and broken a neck or something.....running never helps guys!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh PLEASE!!! that fool is a lame excuse for a law break'n hooligan! they said he only got up to 100mph!!! u aint gunna outrun now tax collecting PoPo doing a sloe 100mph!

if his @ss had half a clue and some NUTZ he would have been long gone b4 that copter even had a chance to get near him...

if u gunna run, u need to RUN!!! none of dis cruising around at 100mph sissi crapola.

------------------
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET!!!

Austin Sportbike Board
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:12 PM

Thumbs down

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hy_syde:
u aint gunna outrun now tax collecting PoPo doing a sloe 100mph!
...if u gunna run, u need to RUN!!! none of dis cruising around at 100mph sissi crapola.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have two opinions that a lot of you will probably dislike. But hey, you don't know where I live, so I'm safe.

First off hy_syde, I swear dude, half your posts SCREAM squid. Sorry man, but I'm tellin' it straight. Layoff the wreckless talk man. It makes you look immature and squidly.

Secondly, Sportbikes are not in any circumstance a ticket to run/speed. If you're gonna get on this forum and complain about bad media exposure, then don't condone things like this. This is half the reason cops try to pull us over in the first place. I'm sorry if I offend any of you guys. I have respect for you all, but we need to get away from this "hooligan" stereotype!

Thanx for listening. Let the insults fly!!!

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???

[This message has been edited by CBR Brutha (edited August 30, 2000).]
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:29 PM
FIZ

What kinda bike was he on? Seriously, if your gonna try to make a getaway, at least do it right.

------------------
Pete
FZR600

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:40 PM

Red face

That whole squid reply kills me LOLLOLOLOL!

------------------
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:41 PM

I'm guessing he was on a Harley-that's what Dennis Rodman rides so it must be good . Pretty hard to put a fake on the copter I bet.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 05:36 AM

Exclamation

How's this for media exposure to bikers? imagine if he'd crashed and broken a neck or something.....running never helps guys!!

-------------------------------------------
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- San Antonio Spurs forward Samaki Walker was arrested Wednesday for driving a motorcycle more than 100 mph on a highway.

Walker, 24, was spotted at 2:29 a.m. going more than 80 mph southbound on state Route 315, police Sgt. Earl Smith said.

Officer Phillip Thomas said Walker didn't stop when signaled to pull over and accelerated, going up to 100 mph. Walker left the highway and pulled over after a helicopter put a spotlight on him, Smith said.

Walker was charged with reckless operation, fleeing an officer and driving with an expired license. He posted bond after being taken to the Franklin County Jail.

Walker is a former basketball star at Whitehall High School near Columbus, and played at Louisville.

-------------------------------------------

--------
arif
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 09:12 AM
hy_syde

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBR Brutha:
First off hy_syde, I swear dude, half your posts SCREAM squid. Sorry man, but I'm tellin' it straight. Layoff the wreckless talk man. It makes you look immature and squidly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, doncha live somewhere is OH?? dude, i'm gunna hunt u down and pull a phat burnout on yer sloe @ss...

honestly, yer opinion is all 4 u, but i live in the real world.

of course it depends on the circumstances, but i can and do get away from the PoPo all the time. i'm not talk'n bout some chase like on COPS (20 squad cars and copters), i just mean when i see the Fuzz starting to pull out on me, i just dust him. it really is no big deal, the whole chase is over in 2 minutes or less... but if u enjoy pulling over and paying fines, then mo power 2 ya'.

far as the squid comment, i'm not offended at all. u don't knoe me, and never have ridden wit me... most of the ppl i ride wit here in my locale would probably think the same thing if they only knew me by what/how i post...

but no one who knoes me would share yer opinion (on the squid commment anyhow).

i still stand by my comment, if the dude had a clue on how to get away he could have lost the PoPo easy... well unless he was on a harley!!!

------------------

Austin Sportbike Board
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 09:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to FZR400Tony
Exclamation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hy_syde:
hey, doncha live somewhere is OH?? dude, i'm gunna hunt u down and pull a phat burnout on yer sloe @ss...

honestly, yer opinion is all 4 u, but i live in the real world.

of course it depends on the circumstances, but i can and do get away from the PoPo all the time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 10:04 AM
hy_syde

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cbrf2boy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

c'mon now, everybody aint gunna start to get all righteous on me now...

really, what is the difference from doing 120mph+ in the first place vs. doing 120mph+ to get away...

------------------

Austin Sportbike Board
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 10:10 AM

bigger fines and longer time in jail, not to mention a beating if they're really pissed off.

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode