Thought I had seen it all... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 04:41 AM
Pete

Yesterday, while sitting in the right hand lane at a stoplight, I see a guy on a Harley snaking his way through the stopped cages. I'm all the way to the left side of my lane, with a pickup to my left. The Harley guy squeezes in right between me and the pickup; I'm so close to the pickup that it makes for a really snug fit. Frickin' idiot. His bike is trashed, dented, torn, and road-rashed all over. He looks over at my bike and sarcastically says "Suuuper-haaawk", reading the decal on the fairing. I was surprised he could read. So, I lift my dark visor and lean over, look at the side of my bike, and, in my best 748_Abuser impression, say "Wow, well look at that!" It was at that moment that I noticed the guy was barefooted, yeah BAREFOOTED, and I started to laugh very loudly (I have never seen a barefooted rider before, hence the title). I wish I could have stopped laughing long enough to say "Nice toes." His only reply was a look of confusion and a thunderous roar of his potato pipes as the light had just turned green.

It takes all kinds, don't it?

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 04:54 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>"Suuuper-haaawk"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, you don't need to bend the truth. We all know he really said "Huuuffffy"

------------------
Hey officer, wanna race????
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 05:01 AM
Pete

Talking

LOL!

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 05:05 AM

ROFLMAO

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 05:25 AM
Pete

Angry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedNinja:
ROFLMAO

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't THAT funny.

------------------
Pete
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 06:10 AM

all i can say is holy [email protected]

------------------
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 06:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to FZR400Tony
and we made fun of speedphreak combat boots. hey if it worked for fred flintstone.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 09:59 AM

hey now.. your mama wears combat boots too...

------------------
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 10:12 AM

Wink

Its a bird! Its a plane! No, its Suuupper Haaawwwkk!!!

------------------
I only have one rule for girls, if you go for a ride on my bike, then I get to take you for a spin later!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2000, 11:41 AM

Now you done F4, you picked on Pete's bike. He'll be at the Honda dealer again tomorrow to pick up another new bike. I am betting on his next bike to be a BlaaaackBirrrdddd.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
38 speeding tickets and still counting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode