chicks dig guys on bikes?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

chicks dig guys on bikes??

is it just me....or do girls seem to like u better when u have a bike...i got a bike awhile back and ever since then....chicks coem up to me and talk to me alot when i stop to get gas and stuff like that and girls that wouldnt have nothin to do with me before now wave and scream at me when i drive by or pass them...anyone else get this?? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Strength and Honor

I remember a post from a guy not too long ago about all the tail he was getting. Anyone else remember that? Ahh, the laughter that emitted.

Guess it depends on where you're riding. Around here, there are so many morons on two wheels, that the decent chicks are NOT impressed. The ones ready to drop trough, however, still are, and still hang out at Taco Bell at midnight.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:27 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
There is a good song that comes to mind here. If you've ever heard of Pat Daily he sings one called "Never Turn Down A Chance To Get Laid."

The girls you speak of will have absolutely no problem using you for your bike, so they look cool in front of their friends. You should have no compunction about using them for what you desire.

Before anyone labels me a heartless prick (which probably wouldn't be far off ), I normally would not condone using someone. However, I've seen the girls that get all wet over sportbikes and know very well that they have little to no interest in you whatsoever. I see nothing wrong with both of you getting a little of what you want in the deal.

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:28 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Quote:
Originally posted by kanwisch
I remember a post from a guy not too long ago about all the tail he was getting. Anyone else remember that? Ahh, the laughter that emitted.

Guess it depends on where you're riding. Around here, there are so many morons on two wheels, that the decent chicks are NOT impressed. The ones ready to drop trough, however, still are, and still hang out at Taco Bell at midnight.
I remember that guy, claimed to tag like 3 or 4 girls in one night because of the bike....I'll bet they were real quality ones too....

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:44 AM
Strength and Honor

Quote:
Originally posted by spicersh
There is a good song that comes to mind here. If you've ever heard of Pat Daily he sings one called "Never Turn Down A Chance To Get Laid."

The girls you speak of will have absolutely no problem using you for your bike, so they look cool in front of their friends. You should have no compunction about using them for what you desire.

Before anyone labels me a heartless prick (which probably wouldn't be far off ), I normally would not condone using someone. However, I've seen the girls that get all wet over sportbikes and know very well that they have little to no interest in you whatsoever. I see nothing wrong with both of you getting a little of what you want in the deal.
I support any action that results in action!

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:47 AM

quality doesnt come in groups of 3 or 4 in a night.
there is an amusing, but very long thread in "how to" called how to use your bike as a pickup line, or something like that.

post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Some days are like this.

From a girls perspective: I love sportbikes, and when I was single (and still a curb monkey), I loved guys with bikes.

Of course I "loved" them in a physical sense - give me a ride, then a "ride" and I wanna go home. There was a guy with a Ducati, he only put out twice, so I had to go find a new toy.

Then I realized I had better things to do with my time than be a curb monkey.

Until my bike was stolen and spicersh's totalled, I had the best of both worlds: my own bike to ride and a hottie to go home to (and he had to put out, I have a contract!).

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 11:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
I`ve gotten notes left on my bike with kisses all over them, telling me to meet them (2 girl in one car that I passed earlier) at starbucks...

...too bad I didn`t get the note till 12 and they said to meet at 11

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

yeah well....i live in a kinda small town....and EVERYONE wants a bike lol....i just happen to be one that got one and it seems like everywhere i go...theres always some girl waving..screaming...or comin up to talk to me......im not gonan lie and say ive tagged alot of chicks from my bike lol.....but to be honest....id say i probably could from the way ive been treated so far lol.....they love them around here..
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 11:52 AM

Chicks that dig bikes normally aren't worth your time, except for a piece of ass. Which isn't really that bad when you think about it. But for us married guys who get hounded non stop, it kinda sucks. Anyone who would cream their panties over a sportbike without even seeing what the person looks like (hopefully you have a helmet on) is, like stated earlier, just interested in your bike. That's when you ask them if they like it in the tailpipe, errr I mean, if they like your tailpipe. The way it sounds....um....yeah...

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode