I Pissed my Pants while Riding Yesterday! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 05:55 AM Thread Starter

I Pissed my Pants while Riding Yesterday!

This stupid turkey flies right out in front me yesterday. I was like oh shit, it's gonna take my head off at the speed i am riding. However, it flew right over my head and shit on my helmet. Man, those birds shit a lot. At least i didn't get into an accident which is good.

I am back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 05:03 AM
jab

Sounds like your not the only one who sh*t themselves over that one
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 10:03 AM

Good Afternoon All-

I'm trying to figure out why da 919_ster urinated all over himself because of the turkey. Was it simply an automatic muscular reaction? Did your bladder release as the bird almost hit your helmet, or did you urinate afterwards when you realized you narrowly escaped the accident?

Human urine is sterile, so it shouldn't cause an odor problem if you rinse your leathers with cold water and set them out to dry away from direct heat. If they are dark or black leathers, simply rub in some mink oil (once dry) to restore flexibility and water-repellance.

Synthetic suits can be washed according to directions from the manufacturer. They even have additives that can be tossed into the final rinse to further freshen the suit and increase stain-resistance.

~ Blue Jays ~

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 11:18 AM
Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by jab
Sounds like your not the only one who sh*t themselves over that one
Apparently the difference from the animal kindom to humans. Probably a gift of evolution or, for the creationists, some well thought out plan of God's. Turkeys shit while humans piss. Good to know that... I guess.

What I wouldn't want is to get a face full of one of those huge bastiges. Why can't they just scurry around on the ground and take their hits like good little rodents?

Anybody need a set of turkey whistles? A lot like deer whistles but for turkeys. You can't hear these either. They cost about twice as much. I'm sellin' if you're buyin'!

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.

Last edited by Dad; 05-31-2004 at 11:22 AM.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Jays
Good Afternoon All-

I'm trying to figure out why da 919_ster urinated all over himself because of the turkey. Was it simply an automatic muscular reaction? Did your bladder release as the bird almost hit your helmet, or did you urinate afterwards when you realized you narrowly escaped the accident?

Human urine is sterile, so it shouldn't cause an odor problem if you rinse your leathers with cold water and set them out to dry away from direct heat. If they are dark or black leathers, simply rub in some mink oil (once dry) to restore flexibility and water-repellance.

Synthetic suits can be washed according to directions from the manufacturer. They even have additives that can be tossed into the final rinse to further freshen the suit and increase stain-resistance.

~ Blue Jays ~
Are you serious?

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Anybody need a set of turkey whistles? A lot like deer whistles but for turkeys. You can't hear these either. They cost about twice as much. I'm sellin' if you're buyin'!
Hey, these whistles you speak of, can they be rigged to trigger a remington 870 at the proper time
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 01:10 PM
Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunitar
Hey, these whistles you speak of, can they be rigged to trigger a remington 870 at the proper time
R&D's still working on that. A holster for your weapon mounted to the whistle. Understand that these things whistle all of the time, 24/7, as long as you've mailed in your monthly service fee and used the proper activation code, but are only like a good huntin' dog. They'll kick 'em up but you have to shoot 'em.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 02:18 PM

LMAO hahah OMG that shit is funny.

BTW how much are the turkey whistles? acativation fee and monthly fee.
and of course for the porduct it self.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:13 PM

When I read the topic I thought you lost control of your bladder function and relieved yourself. HAHA!
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Strength and Honor

Quote:
Originally posted by wantanaprilia
Are you serious?
+1
Sarchasm is normally followed by a " ", but lacking that it appears to be serious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode