Funny theft story - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Funny theft story

One of the funniest thing's I've ever read.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/27499971.html

Yes, you. You sick fucker. On Wednesday morning I emerged from my girlfriend's building by U.N. Plaza to find that you had sawed the tops off both the sparkplugs on my motorcycle. At the time, I had no idea why anyone would do that. Other than the sparkplugs, the bike was untouched. Some kind of bizarre vandalism? A fraternity prank gone awry? I had no idea. All I knew is that I looked like a huge douchebag riding the Muni to work in a padded motorcycle jacket and helmet.

Go read the full story

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 06:43 PM

That's pretty funny, but I'd be quite pissed off if I was him..oh wait he is.

I'd be looking through the scope of a sniper rifle through the girlfriends window for the bastard to try to take the spark plugs again.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2004, 06:57 PM

Thanks for a glimpse into a world I'll never be a part of. Wow. Might be a bit over the top to leave crackpipes on the bike as a deterrent, but a set of old plugs left in plain view as a gift to the crack fueled vandals in the area sounds like a good idea to me.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 07:05 AM

That is really funny, but why doesn't he just set up surveillance one night and catch the crackhead?!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 07:18 AM

Anybody remember those old Spud Guns. You know the ones made of pvc pipe that you shoved a potatoe down the barrel with a broom handle and sprayed hairspray in the chamber for fuel.

Can you imagine shooting the crackhead with that bastage rofl.

We had those at the lake a long time ago arching them out into the water it is amazing how far they can travel. So one time a kid in our group who was a catcher for his high school baseball team decided he was going to catch one with his glove.

Ok so you know catchers can catch 100mph balls without breaking their hand, and I'm sure this potatoe most likely isn't travelling much faster than 100mph maybe 150 max.

we shot it at him and he caught it square in the glove, but a potatoe does one thing that a baseball doesn't when on impact.

It exploded all over him, hitting him on the face and legs with spud shrapnel. Mind you it didn't hurt him badley just left red spots all over him.

It was great.

"today on CNN man takes law in his own hands using 150 mph idaho potatoe to fight crime in stopping a crackhead."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode