Originally posted by Ebola6
Yeah...it's really a mad house out here and getting worse. Average cost to buy a house: $425,000
Average # of cars crossing each bridge: 500,000
Cost of etting the hell out of bay area: priceless
Gonna make my $$, save it, then move to where its cheap yet beautiful.
After living in the Bay Area for 25 years, I can honestly say that I don't miss CA, and will never live there again.
Too many people, too many rude people, too expensive.
My mom commutes on Vasco every day, and she says that every week there is at least one fatality on that road. I think that a lot of the wrecks there have many contributing factors:
- Too many people for the infastructure to handle
- Too many people not paying attention to the road
- Too many people driving angry
- Motorcyclists doing wheelies while splitting traffic (yes, I have seen this!)
- Motorcyclists talking on their cell phones while riding (have seen this, too!)
That's just a few off the top of my head.