license plate spray - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

license plate spray

does anyone have any experience with the license plate spray that diffuses the light so the plate won't get picked up on red light camera?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 07:40 PM

im not a criminal!
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 06:14 AM

Do what I do: Just take the danged plate off. Now I run red lights with impunity, and it's great! Oh sure, I've totaled a few bikes, broken a few bones, and lost about 40 IQ points from getting my bell rung. But so what? It's a dangerous world out there no matter what you do, so you may as well run those reds and enjoy it!

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 06:32 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
While I think it is an incredibly stupid idea to run red lights on purpose, there is no law saying your plate must be photogenic, only legible.

http://www.phantomplate.com

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 06:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Maybe not what you are looking for but here are some neat toys....http://www.cycleradar.com/

Is running reds a real good idea? But hey...who am I to judge?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:14 AM Thread Starter

wow!

All of you guys who replied must be the local catholic priests I see riding. Not a single one of you has ever ridden his bike above the posted speed limit, made an unsafe lane change (oops I forgot to use my blinker) or rolled through a stop sign. What a bunch of f'in hypocrits!
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:16 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Re: wow!

Quote:
Originally posted by veloking
All of you guys who replied must be the local catholic priests I see riding. Not a single one of you has ever ridden his bike above the posted speed limit, made an unsafe lane change (oops I forgot to use my blinker) or rolled through a stop sign. What a bunch of f'in hypocrits!
Strike one! (Just a hint, you don't get three)

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Great, now we got a baseball umpire in the crowd.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:26 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Quote:
Originally posted by veloking
Great, now we got a baseball umpire in the crowd.
No, just someone trying to give you a hint that if you want to remain part of the board you will not use personal attacks. Calling us all hypocrites is not a good start for your second post. If you'll take the time to read the above posts, we were actually trying to help you and point you in the right direction.

If you want to ride like a go ahead, but don't attack us for calling a spade a spade. Don't come crying to the boards either when you wreck or get a ticket because of your riding, as you will find little sympathy.

post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:34 AM

dont they have things out there that snap a photo of your plate while you were speeding too....as in get a ticket in the mail saying 60 in a 45. I know that is 15 over but where i live the roads are so sparesely populated that is the minimal speed if you not doing 55 you will get passed up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode