New bike coming to USA - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 16
New bike coming to USA

http://www.fischer1.com/
Splat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Registered User
 
Tippmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,373
Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Nice looking bike. Can't wait to see a nice magazine review.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Tippmann is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 07:11 PM
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 58
The top ad line makes it sound like its going to be an American bike company, but after flipping through their web page it sound like its mostly korean with a european designer. Nice liking bike though. Like Tippy says it would be nice to see the reviews.
ErichTheRed is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 07:41 PM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 460
that looks like the bike from the movie trouqe. What a great movie, god I can't get enought of it. Is it out on DVD yet?
EdgeRanger is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Registered User
 
Tippmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,373
Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Quote:
Originally posted by EdgeRanger
that looks like the bike from the movie trouqe. What a great movie, god I can't get enought of it. Is it out on DVD yet?
Lol I'm suprised it didn't go straight to beta.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Tippmann is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 08:06 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22
off the subject

is that moive any good? i'm afraid to watch it. I think it might ruin me.
texas is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 08:26 PM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 460
Re: off the subject

Quote:
Originally posted by texas
is that moive any good? i'm afraid to watch it. I think it might ruin me.
If you have two hours of your life to waste, Then yea go ahead and watch it.
EdgeRanger is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 08:39 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 26
Ok I hate to say this but what is the point of that thing on the street? That bike looks like it will way outperform the most liberal speed limits anywhere, and only make you frustrated that radar was invented. Not only that but that bike looks ANGRY, like angry that you're only doing 70 on that country road that is posted for 40.

Not only that but there's no seat for anyone else on back.
Jamesont is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Moderator
 
DocThee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Madison Heights, MI 48071
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Kind of Ducati-esq by way of the 999/749.

Went to link to "Specifications" and that page is under construction. Seems fitting to have that page up seeing that it is set to hit the streets in Fall of '04.

I am with the rest, real curious to read some reviews. And damn curious to read some spec's.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
DocThee is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 09:42 AM
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 251
Torque was ok i just thought the y2k bike scene could of been better, i thought that part was retarded...
HyDrO is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome