New CBR954RR for $10....interested?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6
remove me

remove

Last edited by Brian929RR; 03-06-2004 at 07:58 AM.
Brian929RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered User
 
Tippmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,373
Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
I wrote down the number I would have picked, but i'm not going to buy one. However, if 2012 wins i'm going to punch myself in the nuts.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Tippmann is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 05:11 AM
Registered User
 
monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sportbike World
Posts: 3,052
Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
I wrote down the number I would have picked, but i'm not going to buy one. However, if 2012 wins i'm going to punch myself in the nuts.
dude, don't lie. you punch yourself in the nuts daily just for fun.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
monkey is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Registered User
 
Tippmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,373
Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
dude, don't lie. you punch yourself in the nuts daily just for fun.
More of a rush than bungee jumpin

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
Tippmann is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Resident Smart Ass!
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: 27.1 miles from Laguna Seca
Posts: 3,933
Send a message via AIM to Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Jester
Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
I wrote down the number I would have picked, but i'm not going to buy one. However, if 2012 wins i'm going to punch myself in the nuts.

Dude, for $10 I will punch you in the nuts myself!


Help control the squid population, have your squid spayed or neutered

"it's not the smart ass behavior that gets to me... it's the dumb ass behavior that is a problem..." -Quote from my Aunt.

Only motorcycle riders understand why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
Jester is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome