Haven't been around in a long time...
hope everyone been has been alright. Here's a joke.....don't tell me you guys have seen this one......
An engineer, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died
and went to
heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told him, "Since you've been such
a good man
and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you
out with anyone you want in Heaven."
The Engineer thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want
out with God."
St. Peter took him to the Throne Room and introduced him to God.
He then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said the Engineer, "professional to professional, you
major design flaws in your invention.
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust. And finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold
God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words
for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God
"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to
engineer, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my