X-mas - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

X-mas

Well, here we are, Christmas season, bottled up in the house or the car or work, cold out, no chance to go vent a little on the ol scooter. Damn the bad luck!!! Football team sucks, low on bucks, truck heats up too slow, and the house is too cold.

I just want to shred some pavement, churn some dirt, listen to 11000 rpm, feel the bike hit the pipe!!! Yaaaa

I'm already feelin better just thinkin about it. I'll get through this season, have the bikes all cleaned up and ready to role when the weather gets better. Got a new pair of dirt pants to get soiled up, it's all good. I'll make it!!!

Tis the season to be jolley

Merry Christmas to all
And remember the reason for the season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 12:14 PM

Your thread reminded me to put the Battery Tender on one of my two bikes.

Against my will, but did not have them cleaned up for NO washing vehicles, no watering lawns or trees from June to around late September (lack of water in the sesivours due to so little snow & no more then three partial days of rain since January) then the cold spell came on & I was waiting to ride only it never warmed up even to clean up the bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode