what WAS this guy thinking? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

what WAS this guy thinking?

ok... i have no idea what this guys problem was but here is the story...

i pulled up to the light between all the cars (it's legal to do this). and waited for it to turn green. once it did i bolted out of the intersecton so i dont inconvience any of the cars that i'm cutting in front of. i mean, these were all normal cars and stuff so i had no problem only shifting at 5k rpm (red at 14) to get away. anyways, i hear this screatching from the car behind me as i bolt out. i'm like wtf are you trying to race me or are you pissed i went in front of you... so when i get to my turn i look to see who he was (maybe trying to race me or something and thought he was funny), so i look over and he flips ME off?! i was like what the hell... so was he trying to hit me, race me, or what i really dont get it..

when i'm at a light (even befor i got my first bike) i would let the bikers up because i knew they would go way faster way quicker.

does anyone know what this guy was so pissed at ME for? i really dont get it, as it IS legal to do what i did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:54 AM

Because he is an idiot would be my guess.

Dom
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:58 AM

Simply a cage driver that is peeved off with m/cist & so a simply part of life in riding. I get lights flicked up & down, yelling or horns blowing at me when I am passing some cages in the passing lane.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bridomine99
Because he is an idiot...

Dom
i second that

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:16 PM

I've been driving my truck while having a bad day before. I've never done anything to bikers because I love em. Some people just are having a bad day, and since you are not, AND you get instant pole position rights at every light, the guy gets jealous of you and your person. Let him flip you off, and let me be jealous. Only bad thing is, he can't see you smiling... unless you have a hat for a helmet. That would really piss him off. Heeheehee
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:18 PM
jab

Yeah, I would say he's just another jealous, insecure, asshole cager with an attitude problem. Get used to it, theres plenty out there!! Last year I was riding back to Delray Beach from Ft. Lauderdale on rt 1 (just north of deerfield for you locals) and I was just cruising along behind the car in front of me and out of nowhere this guy passes me on the right, and then cuts me off to get back on the road and almost hits me, then gives me the finger from in front of me, then starts slamming the brakes and gassing it. He was in an old izuzu pick up truck, real chick magnet you know!! So then he gets in the left lane to turn onto palmetto prkwy and as I go by him I give him the finger and cruise by. (BIG Mistake) About ten seconds later this maniac is driving in the oncoming traffic lane ruuning people of the road, gets in front of me( I didnt see him comming until he was already in front of me) and slams his brakes sliding his truck sideways in the road. He then jumps out and charges full speed at me on foot. I didnt have time to get off my bike so I just dropped the clutch and went for it. We collided hard, I ducked an probably closed my eyes upon impact but just remember feeling him hit the bike and my upper body. I somehow stayed on the bike and had to cross the oncoming traffic lane and ended up on the sidewalk, then drove down to closest driveway to check myself out. By then he had gotten up from the ground and was in his truck driving away. All he did to me is ripped one strap on the bookbag I had on. But I was scared shitless. The point of this long winded but entirely true story is that there are some real idiots out there that are willing to sacrifice their own well being to get at you for no apparent reason, so watch out and try to just ride away from traffic aggression unless you have a clear shot at getting away immidiately!!!
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

gawd damn, people are psycho. some ppl just need to be locked up. i just pisses me off, i want to know what they are thinking and what the feel i did wrong, cause if i actually did do something wrong and wasnt paying attention i would like to know.

i had some psycho lady run me off the road when i was in my truck, when i asked her why she flipped me off after running ME off the road she said "go suck a dick you fucking cock sucker" in some crazed tone... i still had a good day that day.. .but i know she didnt

arg, some ppl are just dumb i guess
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 05:08 PM

Maybe somebody secretly replaced his coffee with Folgers crystals.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 05:17 PM

Quote:
i pulled up to the light between all the cars (it's legal to do this). and waited for it to turn green

It is legal??? How do they figure???
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 05:20 PM

I have been pulled up to the front at a red light before, parked next to some trailer park trash in an old trans am and this guy is pissed. Right before the light goes green he flicks a cigarrette at me. I gunned it and flipped his ass off. I am going to have to start carrying a pocket full of ball bearings again for self defense.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode