Your thoughts on StuntRiding? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Your thoughts on StuntRiding?

whats up guys I'm Rick from the stunt team PureBredRiders

I am wondering what the normal sportbike riders think of stunt riding in general?

We're attempting to create a career of it and are gearing our actions towards a more professional and respected sport.

any comments, suggestions

www.purebredriders.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 07:58 PM

I love watching people do stuff I will never be able to do.. And i love watching em crash even more
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 08:17 PM

Do what ever you want, but not on public roads.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 08:30 PM

I like watchcin and doin ..or learning i should say ..
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

thanks for the feedback, but maybe you should check the website and see that we're not squids doing 3rd standups down the highway we're fully controlled in a fully controlled environment with years experience

from the looks of it so far I can see that the few bad apples have spoiled the image to the general public
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RickNasty PBR
we're not squids doing 3rd standups down the highway we're fully controlled in a fully controlled environment with years experience

from the looks of it so far I can see that the few bad apples have spoiled the image to the general public
That about sums it up. I'm certainly not a stunter, but I do enjoy hoisting the front wheel once in awhile. I appreciate the skill involved in performing some of your tricks, but I still think you guys are totally insane . I was never willing to trash my bike or myself in order to become good at those stunts, I'm sure it takes lots of practice, and lots of "down time"...I'll leave it to you guys and just watch. Done in the right environment (ie NOT on public streets) you might have a chance of becoming legit. Good luck...be safe...peace
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 05:45 AM

Smile

Welcome to sBw Rick. Stunting is the shits. I love it. I'm a big stunt fan, I don't stunt peronally. I say your boy Brandon is one of the top stunters in the nation. He has them circle wheelies on lock down. I seen you guys in a few DVD and I say all you guys are talented and have a bright future in stunting. Since your here, I would like to ask you a question. I heard that PBR Chic is one of your boys sister. Who is she sister too?
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 06:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
I love to watch bike stunts. But the people that do it on public roads give those who try to make it a legit sport a bad name.

If i could afford to buy a stunt bike, and afford to fix it when it breaks, i would probably stunt. As it is now, i'm poor and can't afford to have my bike trashed.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

thanks for the positive feedback guys it really means alot

GrCh35, PBR Chick is not related to anyone in stunting but is my g/f

We're currently on the road to legitamacy. However, we're still filling in the gaps as to what legitamate really is.....what exactly would you like to see in a 'legitamate event'??? and what do you think would help us get there?

thanks again for the feedback

RickNasty
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 08:19 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by RickNasty PBR
thanks for the positive feedback guys it really means alot

GrCh35, PBR Chick is not related to anyone in stunting but is my g/f

We're currently on the road to legitamacy. However, we're still filling in the gaps as to what legitamate really is.....what exactly would you like to see in a 'legitamate event'??? and what do you think would help us get there?

thanks again for the feedback

RickNasty
Got to get into the X-Games. That will put the whole stunting community on the map of extreme sports. I've never been to a stunting event cause theres really never been one here in Arizona. But if there was one the way I would like to see,

-Pro Division
a) Solo Competitor
b) Tandom Competitors

-Am Division
a) Solo Competitor
b) Tandom Competitors

-Pro Division Women
a) Solo Competitor
b) Tandom Competitors

-Am Division Women
a) Solo Competitor
b) Tandom Competitors

Events;
-Smoothest Wheelie
-Longest Wheelie
-Longest Endo
-Most Circle Wheelies
-Most combination tricks within a time limit
-Most insane trick
-etc, etc, etc.

Stunting is still in its infancy and the possibilities are endless. This is a good thing that your out there getting some feedback. It shows your dedication.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode