new or used, f4i vs Svs vs Gs500 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

new or used, f4i vs Svs vs Gs500

which bike would be good for a newb, also i want to stunt one day........prob gonna get a used one of the above three. i think the f4i would be best for me, not sure, comment away, thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 03:20 PM

check out the post called "R6, 600RR, Firebolt" for most of your answers. sorry but I don't feel like lecturing right now
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 04:18 AM

Question Katana-like future for F4i?

I love it! As soon as the 600RR comes out, the F4i gets ranked with newbie bikes. Wasn't the F4i beating R6's and GSXR600's in recent races i saw on speedvision?

Is the F4i going to head the way of the Katana?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 12:33 PM
jab

I agree with honda919Rider in that just because this years bikes are faster, it doesnt deem the fastest bikes of a couple years ago to now be newbie bikes, The bikes of then are just as fast as they were then, and asuming you havent been riding, your skills arent any better. Therefore the f4i is still probably not a responsible recomendation for a beginer. The gs500 is a great all around bike and a great choice for a beginer. The svs is even a better bike but is probably still overpowered for a newbie. But if you can afford it, it is a great machine if you take it slow and steady and respect what this bike can do. This is one of the most verstatile bikes on the market right now. There are more racing circuits, aftermarket mods, touring goodies, etc, than any other bike out that I can think of. This bike has PLENTY of power to grow into, and yes, it is a great stunt bike as well. You may not see them on many of the american videos, but this is one of the bikes of choice for the European stunters. Although a great deal for your money, the svs is not a cheap bike so understand that first it will take you a long time to start stunting but the sooner you do the sooner you are going to see your bike, and yourself get plenty of scrapes and bruises if not worse. Im not lecturing Im speaking from first hand experience, you cant stunt and have all new shiny gear and bike and body, (unless your a trustfund baby) Its One or The Other. And all the money in the world means nothing when your soft endoskeletal body meets with the Hard reality of an exoskeletal world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode