Real men ride cruisers!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Talking Real men ride cruisers!!!

I went to go get some lunch today with a few buddies of mine and on the way out of Taco Bell (so I'm poor) this guy starts asking me about my bike. We BS'd for a few seconds when one of my friends who rides a Road Star Warrior yells out "Real men ride cruisers!" as he was getting into another guy's car. For some reason that infeority complex of his just pissed me off. So I pull up right next to him, made sure there was no traffic around and popped a mad wheelie.

Now, I'm not one to normally do that but I had to show him what it's all about.

I guess this post had really no point but it just made me happy doing that since they hadn't really seen me do tricks before. I thought I'd share that sense of well-being.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 10:05 PM

uhm... congratulations? j/k
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2002, 04:49 PM

hate that

Everyone and there brother here rides harleys. Im in michigan and people are so ignorant that someone BET ME, that a Chrysler Sebring convertible would beat my VFR 700! I was INSULTED, anyway at the light i let them go first so i could time my wheelie in such a manner that as i pass them id have one wheel in the air. Everyday someone informs me how their dad's brother's uncle's whatever harley would beat me.

the cruisers i respect are the new 1800 goldwing,bmw's, and Yamaha V-max, maybe even the VTX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode