Bull Takes On Bike - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2002, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Bull Takes On Bike

This is so F%$# up. Iam living with my wife on her family farm and When iam not riding my bike. I park it up in the barn yard in the barn where i think it will be safe and out of site. Well i come out today in the yard to play with my son and as we are in the yard i look up at the barn and think something doesnt look wright because i cant see my bike so i go up to investigate and to my surprise my bike is laying on its right side. apparently this bull with all this land to run decides there isnt enuff room for the two of them and desides to toss my bike around some. He couldnt take on the farm equipment or the old cars we have sitting in the barn yard. He had to take on my bike that was in the barn. Now i have to call the insurance company and explain this to them. They are going to think iam crazy. So when when i get off work tomorrow i think iam going to make hamburger out of him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2002, 10:47 PM

Well at least he wasnt doing the nasty to your bike thinkin it was a girl cow

there's hope in the words and emotion in the eyes
it's so easy to be misled by the savvy gentle guise
and like fools we trust the delivery
but it's all just drunk sincerity
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 09:34 AM

The pot calling the kettle black!?!?

Quote:
Originally posted by phatkidwit1eye
Well at least he wasnt doing the nasty to your bike thinkin it was a girl cow
Lots of irony in that statement considering your Buell is about 35 lbs. heavier than his 929RR.

He would have been better off owning a Buell on that farm as the mad cow would probably have left it alone assuming it was another piece of farm equipment. Or it would have at least slipped on an oil puddle when it got near the bike and would not have knocked it over....

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 11:34 AM

It will be so interesting to know what goes on when you 'phone the insurance people.
Sorry for the incident, but it tends to make one laugh. Sorry, but it really does. I can bet this will be a FIRST for the insurance people.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 09:41 PM

actually i wasnt flaming him on his bike just making a joke but, i guess some of us left our sence of humor at home with mom.......I bet my bike could pull a plow alot better than yours.....

there's hope in the words and emotion in the eyes
it's so easy to be misled by the savvy gentle guise
and like fools we trust the delivery
but it's all just drunk sincerity
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Yea SMITTY its going to be kinda funny trying to explain it to the insurance company. It wouldnt have been so bad if he had just nocked it over. because that didnt do the damage. Its when he decided he wanted to use his horns and nock it around. So i was wondering should i claim it as an accident or vandalism. LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode