If you've read my other posts you'd know that my motorcycling history has been painful. if not here's the rundown..
1. Bought Bike, no MSF, crashed first night out.
2. Spent money from a loan and replaced all the plastic and lil bits.. time to get bike back to perfect 2 months.
3. After MSF, rode bike, but electrical problem, stader/rectifier.
4. 2 months, 1 week after buying bike I get it back, operational, repaired, 100% perfect except for a small scratch on fram near gas tank with just 55 miles on her..
5. I ride for like 2 weeks, nothing special, put 600 miles on it and turn it in for 1st service.
6. My girlfriend (works at Yahama) called me today to tell me Yesterday there was a bad storm, 50+ mph winds, and my bike and others blew over. They will repair all the damage.
7. I am presently recovering from wisdom tooth extraction.
OK just needed to vent...whew...almost broke down for a sec....