Has anyone bought from Mawonline.com. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 07:30 AM Thread Starter

Question Has anyone bought from Mawonline.com.

I`m looking for a drive chain and Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse has an RK 530LFO 104 link for $104.95,Hardracing.com has the same chain for $194.95!.Just curiuos if anyone has any good or bad experiences with these poeple.

ken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 07:51 AM

M.A.W. online

I have used them on several occasions, never had a problem, would not hesitate to use them again when the need arises.

Joe
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 08:30 AM

Same deal as Joe F.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 09:19 AM

I bought a rear stand from them. It was a good price. The only complaint I had was with the shipping time. It took so freaking long to arrive that by that time I received it I had forgotten that I ever ordered it.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 09:25 AM

I've bought from them several times as well, always have had good experiences. They do usually have good prices, and if you watch their clearance section, you can catch some smokin' deals. I'd definately buy from them again, and probably will.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 10:42 AM
UFO

I order from them all the time...just recently ordered two rainsuits, two sets of boots, new tankbags, and new saddlebags. Never had a problem...stuff always arrives in a reasonable amount of time. Make sure you ask them if any of the stuff is backordered or out of stock to avoid surprises. Prices are in line with most other places, so I usually just us MAW. They have all the billing info set up, just give them the item numbers and I'm done.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 01:26 PM

I bought some gloves from them and had no problems,but, I got my Dennis Kirk catalog shortly thereafter and saw the same item for several bucks less,oh well!!

JIM
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 10:14 AM

They will lie to you about shipping. They promise my wife a set of leathers that they said were in stock then I had Laura call the manufacturer first and then call MAW back. Needless to say we caught them in the middle of a blatant lie. We cancelled the order and bought leathers form Lockhart Phillips. MAW will get no more business from me. I had a similar thing happen to me with Comp. Access. a few years ago. They neve got another dime of mine and recently went out of business. Telling lies to customers will eventually catch up.

I don't mind mistakes and will give people a couple of chances when they make mistakes but when it comes to honesty I have a one strike and your out policy.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 10:38 AM

All my tires come from MAW. Never had any problems. The tires take a week or two to arrive. I dont like to wait though if I get a flat so I stock a replacement set at my house.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 04:24 PM

It may be just my bad luck, but everytime I order from them the shipping time is ridiculous, or the part is backordered or my personal favorite, "ON PURCHASE ORDER." I have stopped ordering from them because of this, but like I said, it could be my bad luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode