Oh the Dilemas I face...
Well I thought I had it all planned out... Sell the stang, get a job here at home, buy a bike, learn to ride it, be happy...
To make a long story, well...long: I hate my town and dont want to be here the whole summer, After two weeks of applying for jobs no call backs. For the past 20 years ive spent my summers at the Jersey Shore and I want to do it again this summer on my own.
I was going to use the money from the stang to buy the bike Ive had my eye on, a 99 F4. But that would mean spending all the money from the stang on the bike and insurance and gear.
Now I have the chance to work/live at the shore but the money needs to be paid upfront, money which I dont have laying around.
If I did my math right I could pick up a 96 F3 and still have money for the shore rent, house at school rent, gear and insurance.
Or I could wait until the end of the summer, save whatever money I could from the sale of the mustang, save up over the summer, and wait for bike prices to drop in the fall and get that '99 (or newer).
So the choice seems obvious....right?
Last edited by Kyle; 06-11-2002 at 05:58 PM.