does it ever piss you off when...... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

does it ever piss you off when......

i must say ive been geting really pissed off with people just coming off the street and sitting on my bike and even standing it up . i under stand that my bike has no real security to keep people from it but, i think they would be really pissed if i just opened there car door and sat in there car. so why cant they leave my bike alone!!!!! i dont mind though if some guy sit's his lil kid up on my bike just because the lil kid thinks motorcycles are cool ..hell i know i did when i was little...but none the less i was wondering how you guys feel about it. should i just shrug my shoulders and say hay whatever or be a dick and go balistic????
although i must admit it is pretty funny when some one does it and you catch em just to listen to them stumble along with there compliments and im sorry's just cracks me up

there's hope in the words and emotion in the eyes
it's so easy to be misled by the savvy gentle guise
and like fools we trust the delivery
but it's all just drunk sincerity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 11:16 PM

I'd vote for going balistic!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 04:19 AM

I vote for going ballistic too ! People should know better than that. When you catch someone on your bike, just blame them for that scratch you got a week ago . They will replace that old tail section because their shoe left a big deep scratch right across it when they threw their leg over it . MAKE THEM PAY !

If I ever catch somebody who knocked my bike over, I will make sure their car is found on it's side(or upside down) in their driveway a little while later.

What goes around comes around right?

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 06:53 AM

I've always been pron to the Ballistic side when someone Touches My ride without asking. Luckily It Hasn't happend More than a couple of time over the years . Some people Just wern't raised with manners.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 07:36 AM

I'm comfortable with going totally postal on the person....a complete stranger throwing a leg over your ride is comparable to you throwing a leg over his girlfriend in my book....

just my .02
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 08:12 AM

I don't touch anyone else's ride without approval, and I don't expect anyone to touch mine. I may stop just this side of ballistic, but they will think twice before they do it again! Reminds me of a commercial I saw for Dockers. This guy was sitting on someones bike and broke the mirror. The guy catches him, says "Nice Pants" and then rides off. As the shot pulls away you see the mirror breaker standing there in his underwear! That could work!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 08:21 AM
Retired Moderator

To have someone sit on my bike is something I hate, but I have found my bikes damaged many times. It's the case when someone knocks it down and then just put it back on the stand and drive off! This really pisses me off.
I 'm relying on the alarm I installed now for the Kawasaki.
Still only one of my bikes is alarmed, and not only that but if I find someone sitting on my 1957 BMW I will be really furious and make them pay for the damaged center stand that someone else damaged before them by sitting on the bike
Center stands (and side stands) are not usually designed to take the weight of someone sitting on the bike!

Aris
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 11:27 AM

SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!,...... JUST JOKING, I PERSONALLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY SPECIALLY MY BIKE. I KNOW HOW U FEEL MAN!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 11:50 AM

Call them on it & ask them if they knew the bike was private property. Usually comments like "didn't your mother teach you anything" will hammer home the point. If it doesn't then go ballistic.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 01:03 PM

dont touch my shit !! one day I rode my biketo work (construction site) and it was lunchtime and this young guy came up to me and said' hey man ,some rent a bumb clean-up guy was messin with your bike...even picked it up off the sidestand so I told him to leave it alone and get the Fu#k away from it! I told the kid thanks and even gave him 5$.Ilooked for that scum after work but he must of left early . lucky I had a good samaritan on my side!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode