Hot bikes, hot women and ice-cold beer! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Hot bikes, hot women and ice-cold beer!

Funny, How was it that I knew that would get your attention? Seriously everybody I can see from reading the messages in recent weeks that we all want the same things. A bike we love and a lovely gal to share the fun times with. For all you riders out there that have reached this nirvana, I envy you and hope to join your ranks shortly!! Life is so short that we need to focus on the things that bring us smiles and good times, now more than ever with all the crazy bad stuff that is going on. Sometimes in the everyday battle of existance we forget the important stuff. Safe riding everybody and may your life be blessed with hot women and cold beer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 10:23 PM

Right back @ you. May twisty roads be the only battle you have to face.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 10:27 PM

Talking

Funny last chick made me choose between the bike and her.. hmmm.. I wonder how she is doing now?!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:41 AM

Fraid the only beer I have now is Root Beer, but love the sentiment! Let's ride!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:54 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by R6steve
Right back @ you. May twisty roads be the only battle you have to face.
Ditto Bro!!

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an a$$hole when I see one.

Life is too LONG not to have fun!!!!

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 10:04 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by slowrat

Funny last chick made me choose between the bike and her.. hmmm.. I wonder how she is doing now?!

Amen brother!

I had a situation like that recently. She couldn't understand the whole bike thing, no matter how I tried to explain it. She didn't ride, so she didn't understand. The bike was here before her, and it's still here now that she's gone. The next girl HAS to ride - that's all there is to it.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 02:37 PM

Damn women...will they ever get it?

Seriously, I haven't really thought about it, but I must be lucky as hell..My gf liked to ride on back so much she went out and bought an SV so she could pilot her own!! I love it!! Took my pasenger pegs off and everything!!

I guess I really am lucky. The only time she gets pissy about me going riding with the group is when she has to work and can't go.

Life is good
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Wink Anything with t...s or tires is going to cause you trouble sooner or later!

If you will excuse the crude analogy, It reminds me of my frequent trips across the pond from the old sod, most of the time you fly in nice calm air, and just occasionally you run into heavy turbulence, unpleasant but it passes, and you know to expect it and react accordingly!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 05:11 PM

Nice sentiment but i really dont want a hot woman(or a cold one for that matter). And if the choice is cold beer or going out for a ride, I'll have to choose the ride
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 05:20 PM

Thumbs up Ditto Brother...

and this ICE COLD Molson Ice is good stuff! . I've been married for 27 years and feel like a prevert when I watch those 17 & 18 year old girls butts. Maybe if I offer them $?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode