Woohooo! (translation: first ride of season) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Woohooo! (translation: first ride of season)

Well, got my bike all retuned from its winter nap, and took it in to the shop for a charging problem to get it fixed. Turns out the ground lead on the stator had disconnected itself and melted the plastic clip. Couple snips, little rewiring and 20 minutes later was back and ready to go! This was nice as a possible 400 dollar repair (which I was dreading) turned out to be 40.

So off I go for a spin. At first was just going to take it easy. Thats when the squid personality took the forefront. I wasnt even aware of the transformation untill I looked down and noticed I was up to 180 kph and still in town. But all I could do was grin and let the squid in me have some fun.

Got out to one of my favorite twisty areas, nice hour long stretch of nothing but tight turns, nice straights for some high speeds, and barely any traffic. The only thing that felt better then riding through it was when I got to the end, and turned around knowing I got to ride it all back again.

So the season has officially started for me now *backflips*. Better late then never. I did catch hell from the girlfriend for riding without her but... oh well ;p Was just way to nice a day, and was in too good a mood to not go out.

Heres hoping for a great summer of riding for everyone. See ya on the roads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 03:16 PM

uuuhhh, we've been riding for about three months
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 04:08 PM

Hey Sly, why only 3 months? Was your bike broke or something?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Hehe, 3 months ago we still had a coupel feet of snow out ;p
Usually I would be up and going around begining of may, just got a late start to the season.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:46 AM

Y'all have to stop for the winter?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode