Ok Harley lovers and haters..... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Ok Harley lovers and haters.....

you screwed up that last thread so bad I had to delete it!!

Wanna start again and keep it cool????

K, lets start....

I really like some harley/ cruiser dudes,... and some of them are asses....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 08:54 PM

Smile You like them?

As in swapping spit? Your out there in butt buddy land. I like homos and harleys.

Last edited by HondaNut!; 05-27-2002 at 07:05 AM.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 08:57 PM

I don't mind the Harley-types...I just don't know whether to put their asses in back because they can't go...or in front becasue they can't stop!!!

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 08:57 PM

bye jersey....

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 09:17 PM

Sorry guys, got carried away.

When you hate a whole group of people for the actions of a few you are really no differant than those you purport to hate.

I'm the eldest of 13 children, an old line biker family.
We run the gamut from the scraggly looking outlaw to the cleancut professional.

Sure there are a few Hardley riding morons around, we have all run into them but to tell the truth I have run into a lot of moron sportbikers too. That is probably because that is the group I socialize with.

This is my old man on the front of this Hardley in 1944 somewhere in England. He prefered a German machine called the Zundap. He loved riding my Triumph and Hondas.

peace
eyeball
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 10:06 PM

Your absolutely right Eyeball, there is exceptions to every rule. Not all Harley guys fit the stereotype, for that I apalogize. But most are very pigheaded about their bikes, and will defend them to the death. I believe in brand loyalty(although I do not practice it, I buy what moves me and what I feel will give me the most for my money) but most Harley guys have that attitude I stated before. "If it's not a Harley, then it's not a bike". I think you can get a lot more for your money than a freakin Harley! That's just my 2 cents. I have a cruiser, it's a Harrey....well ok a Yamaha Midnight Star. It is 1602cc of reliable badass lookin metal. It will dust any stock Harley and wont break down, and it cost anywhere from 7 to 10 thousand less. But it's not a HARLEY, so it's not a bike. I just don't feel like getting raped for an inferior bike, just cause it says HARLEY DAVIDSON! Damn a reocurring theme here......so I gues that's enough.

In the end it's what ever makes you happy
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 02:09 AM

Harleys cant turn, brake or accelerate like a sport bike, but if it's got two wheels and a proud owner thats ok by me. Horses for courses... My dad has a thunderbird my Nice's Godfather has a Harley a work friend of mine has a V-Star. I dont like their bikes but they do and I wouldn't knock them for their bad taste...

On the other hand motorcycle gangmembers around here earnt there reputations... to the Coffin Cheaters & Rebels in the South-West of Australia Kiss my ass.

name and address witheld

Last edited by Billy2stroke; 05-27-2002 at 02:12 AM.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 05:24 AM

One in the same?

Sportbikers and H.D. riders have so much in common, that is the reason they dislike each other so much. When they look in the mirror they see each other and they hate it. Like picking on your younger brother? You dudes will argue till death do you part (like a married couple) My Johnsons bigger , better, Mine does this, mine does that, mine costs this, mine is more than yours, mine is real yours if fake. Each group loves there bikes for what ever reasons (personal choise) and will defend that bike type or brand like a dog defending his turf. See you all are so much alike it is scarry. See my bike yep its a Buell M2 Cyclone, I get snubed by the Harley dudes cause its not a real Harley. I buy the bike the parts and all acceries at the same store, H.D. owns Buell but its not a real bike I get snubed. You sport riders do the same thing to me? Buell Ha Ha its not a real sport bike. You all just can't wait to tell my how crappy and shittie my choise of bike is. It's unrealiable, its junk it's not fast enough,you can't win a race ( I don't race, I just ride some what fast for fun) It's not a real bike. So heres to two different groups of bikers that have so much in common they act and sound the same. (juvinile)
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 06:30 AM

I think it all depends on the person. There are a-hole harley riders and a-hole sportbike riders, there is an a-hole in all groups out there.
I was at my uncles BBQ at the watsonville air show on sat, he has a hanger and a big party. He just bought my aunt a harley, he has one, and a couple of his friends brought theres. So I had the only sportbike there. Those guys were the nicest people, gave rides to all the little kids, as did I, and werent out to impress or talk sht. (also if you were there and saw a bike on the runway parking lot it wasnt me, I think he was speeding. ever been on a runway, nothing like it)
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode