what would you do? revenge? ass whoopin? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Question what would you do? revenge? ass whoopin?

i rode my r1 into work today. i had it all clean and looking brand new. nice 35 mile trip each way, weather forecast was beautiful. all is good...then....
i get to work, and some a-hole on the night shift wants to start arguing and trying to act tough in front of his other co-workers. i told him to get out of my area, and kicking his ass isn't worth getting fired over.
when i got off work, i noticed something on the seat. it looked like someone had spit tobacco juice on my seat. my head almost exploded !!!!!!!! i went back in and got some wet paper towels to clean up the mess. then i noticed it was also on the windshield and fairing also.
the guy that started the argument with me this morning has been very jealous of my bike ever since he found out i got it. for a while he kept talking about how he was gonna get this or that. i am 99.9% positive he is the only one that would do something so low.
now i have to decide what to do tuesday when i go back to work. what would you do????????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 05:43 PM

For what?

So what if it was this piece of shit? Now, you possibly could made the mistake of your life over some piece of garbage.

Let it ride and in the natural course of events this ass will get his just due. We all do!

No one gets away with anything brother and the scales will balance out.

Nut up on this punk and avoid him forever!
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 05:52 PM

Angry He's an a$$hole.

Jersey is right. This guy did this to get a reaction out of you. Any retaliation on your part would give him power over you.

I'd bet you are not the only one who dislikes him.

Is there any place else you can park you bike? Like next to an occupied guard shack???

Good luck.

Last edited by desmo079; 05-24-2002 at 05:54 PM.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 06:06 PM

Being a rider that dips while riding, trust me I know getting tobacco juice off a bike ain't a big deal.

This isn't anything to risk your job (and don't forget freedom if the SOB would press charges) over. Leave the buttplug alone and enjoy that kicka$$ R1.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 08:29 PM

The Jagoff

I find it is best to kill my enemies with kindness. Even Don Corleone knew enough to keep his friends close, and his enemies even closer.

Like everyone has already said, he isn't worth it.

On a personal note, there is no harm in fantasizing about breaking it off in his a$$. It will provide some cathartic relief.

However, don't dwell on it. After 48 years I have learned it costs more (financially, emotionally and psychologically) to be angry than it does to forgive, forget, and move on.

Joe
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 10:09 PM

Angry Bide your time

I am from the old country and we have more old fashioned ways of dealing with situations like this. However this is the new age and regretably one has to thread a lot more carefully. I agree with the other guys and suggest you avoid the temptation to confront this slug, however tempting this might be. However I dont see any problem in letting him know that you are seriously pissed that some creep has messed with your pride and joy and that not only have you reported the incident to management but that you will be keeping a close eye on your bike and heaven help anybody that you find messing with it. The exact same thing happened to me here in Boston in 94 and I dealt with it this way. The problem did not re-occur and the message obviously hit home. After put it behind you and dont spend any more time getting stressed over it. Dont give the slug the satisfaction. Ride safe Bro. Daithi.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 10:26 PM

Re: Bide your time

Quote:
Originally posted by daithi
However I dont see any problem in letting him know that you are seriously pissed that some creep has messed with your pride and joy and that not only have you reported the incident to management but that you will be keeping a close eye on your bike and heaven help anybody that you find messing with it. Ride safe Bro. Daithi. [/B]
Absolutely report it to management, along with his behavior towards you in the parking lot. They will put 2 & 2 together in case other crap happens. Additionally if he gets caught doing something then his problems are compounded. Another thing you may consider is if he starts a physical altercation with you in the future & you have to break out a can of whoop ass on him @ least management will be aware of his previous bad behavior leading them to believe you are a victim & not the aggressor.
Good luck bro.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-25-2002, 02:21 AM

Unless, of course, you can catch him alone someplace where there are no witnesses.....nothing makes people remember a life lesson like hospital time wearing multiple casts.

Seriously, the best thing in this case is to report it to management being perfectly clear that you aren't making a direct accusation without proof, but that it IS an awfully big coincidence. They are smart enough to draw their own conclusions...then you have paved the way for future incidents to go your way.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-25-2002, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

i did tell the general manager and the operation manager what was up. i told them in case the lil prick tries to further the situation. they are already aware that he is a problem employee... this ain't the first time somebody has had problems with him. i don't wanna get fired over this, i have 15 years seniority compared to his 2 years (not to mention my wife is pregnant!).
i guess the only thing that really still bothers me is, "i can't ride my bike to work anymore!!!!".
our parking lot is probably a hundred yards away from the building, and most of it is obstructed from view. i drive a company vehicle, and leave the lot for the entire day. i will always wonder what kind of deed is being done to my bike while i'm gone.
i thought about having someone sit in a car with windows tinted, and wait and watch him leave. it would be worth a few bucks to have proof, and put an end to this senseless high school b.s.
oh well... i will leave the r1 at home for a while. and just try to avoid this a-hole for now. sooner or later, i'll get even... one way or another.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-25-2002, 06:19 PM

Cool Your Not listening...

Someone or something aways catches up to these weasels. WAIT and watch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode