an "almost new" TL-R!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 07:26 AM Thread Starter

an "almost new" TL-R!!!

Check out the deal I got on this "slightly used" TL-R! only $5k! :-) The sales guy said after some polish...she would basically be new!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 07:29 AM Thread Starter

well...after "a little polish"...this is what i ended up with. ;-) Just for the record...i was joking about the price.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 08:01 AM

you sure do like to take on a chalenge dont you? Oh well after you get her up and running you will at least kow EVERY nut and bolt in her huh?

Good luck and keep us posted.

Oh yea, Im jelouse (sp..) how do you get to bring your toy inside and I have to keep mine out inthe garage?

Mike

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 10:51 AM

Bling bling!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 01:42 PM

Nice garage.

Take it you are single???? - or your wife or girlfriend does not have a problem with you rebuilding a bike in the spare bedroom??? haha - just giving you a hard time. If I could get away with it, I would have something tore apart in every room of my apartment. My father got kicked out of his apartment when he was younger for rebuilding a small block Ford in the living room.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Well...i am legally single. Have my new yosh pipes and CF hugger laid out on my bed...only space left where i do not have to worry about them getting scratched. girlfriend finally caught onto why i have been staying over at her place last several nights. lol. in my living room are my new tires and wheels. roomies are dealing with it. in july i am moving into a single bedroom apartment which will basically be a garage i live in. already found a used bike lift for the "dining room". :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode