Rcjohn & Twistiesman!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-14-2002, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to her01sv Send a message via Yahoo to her01sv
Rcjohn & Twistiesman!!

hey guys...

we're sitting here down at the treetops right now. we'll be down here near the gap until next tuesday (21st). can either of y'all make it down? don's coming this weekend...

let us know!!

-Amy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-14-2002, 09:17 PM

D'oh! ...and I totally forgot to respond to your email!

Warming up the TL-thou', and revving up the Private Message feature tomorrow. How do you folks feel about Foothills Parkway?
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 03:48 AM

Amy

Call me when you get a chance. If you guys are staying at Treetops through the weekend, we'll come down Saturday night.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 04:58 AM

I will be in Atlanta Fri. through Sun. but if I get my parts in time I should be out riding Mon.

Everyone be careful down there and hopefully we will see you.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 05:36 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to her01sv Send a message via Yahoo to her01sv
tamara-when are you thinking about going?? we can't ride deal's gap without riding the foothills ya know. it's suppos'd to rain friday from what the weather channel says...let us know!! give us a time/day and i'll let ya know if we can make it. the only thing we have definite solid plans for are to hook up with a group of vfr's at deal's gap on monday, and we've got some friends from ohio coming down throughout the weekend. we're staying on the west end of the cherohala... if ya want, call us here at the rental house. make sure it's after dark cause we'll be riding all day: 828-479-8370. hope to hook up with yas!!

don-as soon as we get some cell signal (cause you know how it is down here) we'll give ya a call. go ahead and come down saturday night. drop your trailer out in front at the campsite. what time do ya think you'll be here? that way we can try to be here to help ya unload. is chad coming along too??

johhnnnyy---we're hoping on being at deal's gap between 9 and 9:30 with a bunch of vfr's coming in from gatlinburg. but ya might be putting on those parts (it's a honda. i didn't think they needed parts!! ) monday morning eh? either way, let us know!!

-Amy
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by her01sv
don-as soon as we get some cell signal (cause you know how it is down here) we'll give ya a call. go ahead and come down saturday night. drop your trailer out in front at the campsite. what time do ya think you'll be here? that way we can try to be here to help ya unload. is chad coming along too??

Chad and I will be there. If we come down Saturday, it will be late. I'm guessing around midnight before we will get there, but that will give us a full day of riding Sunday. I'll try and catch you on the phone tonight.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 07:11 AM

Just a question, but why is it that Don keeps showing up with different men to the rides? First Todd, who "doesn't ride anymore" and now this Chad fella. Yall sharing a room too Don?
Hmmmm?

Seriously, yall have fun and stay safe. If it wasn't for already having plans made for me, I would of made arrangements to be there.
Anyone have any ideas about Smackdown? Don't know if I can go due to work and moving come Aug, but I would be interested in trying to go again.

Last edited by funksouljon; 05-15-2002 at 07:17 AM.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by funksouljon
Just a question, but why is it that Don keeps showing up with different men to the rides?
Hmmmm?
Jealous?
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 07:18 AM

Damn, you are fast! I just went to edit the post and you already responded.

Jealous? Ahhh, no. You are too short for me!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by funksouljon
Jealous? Ahhh, no. You are too short for me!

Damn! Just my luck I guess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode