I was going to say something about ---- - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2002, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

I was going to say something about ----

----- the screw-up of SPEED when it came to the AMA 600 ONLY to run a wrap-up of the NASCAR of last evening & when finished, the race was finished & no one saw it on SPEED.
No one has mentioned this screw-up (which can be the future from Fox/NASCAR/SPEED), but then I am assuming none of you are interested in the road racing or watch Speed.
Personally I was going to watch a repeat (for I was h/gun shooting while the LIVE race was on), but after the ranting on the other m/c boards I will put that time into cleaning my 3 h/guns, reloading ammo, or reading m/c or gun mags.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2002, 07:26 PM

actually there have been several threads started about this already by robert acutally, so you need to be careful before you start assuming things. although im not sure i quite understand what you were trying to say though, so im not meaning to be a dick cause im not.

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums...501#post201501

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums...threadid=22082
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 04:12 AM Thread Starter

I do apoligize for my error.

I was watching for comments of others, for as you probably noted I do not start off with lead Threads, but I am darned how I missed the ones mentioned. Thing is I am on this Site two or three times each day of the week.
Still my apoligizies, yet I am peeved that Fox/NASCAR/Speed showed their true colours during that important AMA 600 race to flash on a wrap up on a NASCAR race of the prior evening.
Like most of you (I hope) I made my presence felt at SPEED so they will know we m/cists resented it.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 10:41 AM

its totally cool man,

and believe me even though i cant watch the races right since for some reason up here in northern arizona we cant recieve speed channel, but i have definatly made it known as well that its BS.

i cant wait till next weekend, i am gonna be done with school and i can watch the races back home in phoenix!!!

whoo i cant wait
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode