Lord Of The Squids - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Angry Lord Of The Squids

I may have found the Jedi Master of all Squids

Ok........8 at nite, I go for a leisurely ride down the strip. I come up on a stop light where a guy on a ZX-12 and has gal on a Kawi 600 are parked behind the 1st car in the middle lane at a stoplight that is just turning green. I am zinging down the (open) right lane and I must have made him look bad by going by him and his gal at 40 mph So the guy shoots around the car in front of him and screams by me on my right IN MY LANE
so close I could have literally clotheslined him with my right arm. After passing me in heavy traffic, he does a massive stand up wheelie (again in traffic) rides it out for about 4 blocks, gets blown by the wind and comes literally inches from slamming into a Trans Am (which he ended up cutting off `cause he lost his balance slightly. I'm expecting his honey to fly by me and go after him so I moved over a lane. It wasn't his honey that flew by me though, it was a donut-lover with colorful lights on top of his car

The guy gets pulled over way ahead, and his girlfriend is looking at me and shaking her head as she cruises by me. Sucks for her!!!
in WI that will be 12 pts. for that guy, he can now kiss his license good bye after getting pulled over.

Bottom Line: The public doesn't know a ninja from a gsxr from a cbr from an r1 0r 6. So this ASSCLOWN made hundreds of people think that guys on sportbikes are reckless lunatics.

Thanks to this jackass we all gain a worse rap and give cops another motive to hassle us.

For all you newbies who are starting your wheelie habits...don't pull that SHIT in traffic!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 07:41 PM

The cop should have arrested him.

Instead, he apparently turned him loose, gave him an old, scuffed up ZX-6e and sent him to Tennessee, so he could ride up next to me on a busy surface street during rush hour, rev hell outta his engine a couple of times, and hoist a tiny one that nonetheless threw him off course and into the turn lane. Then I hear him caning the bejeezus out of it behind me and he comes rocketing past again. Apparently this is squidese for "wanna race?", although why it seemed like a good idea to him to do this on a busy road at 5:30 PM is a little beyond me.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 09:10 PM

GSX>> Where was that? HWY 100?

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara
The cop should have arrested him.

Instead, he apparently turned him loose, gave him an old, scuffed up ZX-6e and sent him to Tennessee, so he could ride up next to me on a busy surface street during rush hour, rev hell outta his engine a couple of times, and hoist a tiny one that nonetheless threw him off course and into the turn lane. Then I hear him caning the bejeezus out of it behind me and he comes rocketing past again. Apparently this is squidese for "wanna race?", although why it seemed like a good idea to him to do this on a busy road at 5:30 PM is a little beyond me.
Some people just have a deathwish.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 05:39 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Yes it was

Quote:
Originally posted by dtlaine
GSX>> Where was that? HWY 100?

Yeah it was!!! Were you there last night???
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 07:03 AM

No, and in all honesty, I'll probably never go down there on my bike. I've driven the strip after visiting Torque Center one night, but I was just in my truck. That was the largest conglomeration of idiots I've ever seen. This was in like 1997 or '98, and unless things have changed, I have little to no interest in going down there. Maybe I just saw the bad parts. Is it really like that? I've heard it's fun, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

I'll be back in the Milwaukee area for the summer starting on May 20th, so we'll definitely have to meet up.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 07:11 AM

Re: Lord Of The Squids

Quote:
Originally posted by gsx-in the city
I may have found the Jedi Master of all Squids

Ok........8 at nite, I go for a leisurely ride down the strip.
Ocomomowoc has a Strip?
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 08:23 AM

Re: Re: Lord Of The Squids

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonk!

Ocomomowoc has a Strip?

gsx-in the city could probably answer this better than I can, but being from the general area, I don't think that Oconomowoc has a strip, but it's not far from Milwaukee, and there's a pretty decent stip (as strips go) there.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 09:12 AM

Not all of us are "a donut-lover with colorful lights on top of his car" stupid comments like this is the reason there is so much friction between bikers and cops, we do pull over alot of bikes, but only because they are usually speeding. the most annoying thing is when people get pissed off when they get pulled over when they know they are wrong. also most of the bikes we pull over don't even have there liscense or registration.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 10:35 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by SilentNEKO
Not all of us are "a donut-lover with colorful lights on top of his car" stupid comments like this is the reason there is so much friction between bikers and cops, we do pull over alot of bikes, but only because they are usually speeding. the most annoying thing is when people get pissed off when they get pulled over when they know they are wrong. also most of the bikes we pull over don't even have there liscense or registration.

SilentNEKO do you even own a bike or are you just here spying? Relax pal, he was just being humorous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode