Stupid Customers! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Angry Stupid Customers!

I was just wondering if anyone has had a really stupid customer at a dealership. I work at the Engelhart Center in Madison, WI. Yesterday, I approached a client and his buddy who werecomplete idiots.

I told them lots of true things, the best was that "When the CBR600F4 first came out, you had an option of fuel injection or carburation." He disagreed w/ me for obvious reasons, and he argued back. He's now a customer I will not talk to. My co worker even told him that the big difference between a F3 and a F4i was the anodization of the frame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 09:46 AM

LMAO
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

See, that's the thing. I told him that we had a F4 in the back that is carburated, and he was standing next to the F4i in the showroom. I told him that they were from different years, and he said that they were, but the F4 was carburated, and that I had a 2000 injected one.

What a dumbass.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 10:51 AM

Talking

LMAO
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Dad

Re: Stupid Customers!

Quote:
Originally posted by VFRSQUID

I told them lots of true things, the best was that "When the CBR600F4 first came out, you had an option of fuel injection or carburation." He disagreed w/ me for obvious reasons, and he argued back. He's now a customer I will not talk to.
Once you jet 'em, they all run the same anyway.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 08:02 PM

VFRSQUID, your a dumbass! When I go to the bike shop I think the same thing about the people that work there. Wouldn't you think they would know a little more about bikes? The guys behind the parts counter are the real idiots. When I talk to them I feel like I'm talking to retards! DO........YOU...........KNOW.........WHAT......... .I'M............TALKING............ABOUT? I know what's wrong with those idiots, you must have trained them!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 06:52 AM

I don't understand that attitude and why a shop owner would put up with idiots like you. If I was the customer I would have blasted your nose sideways on your face.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 06:58 AM

Like Gilda Radner said.....never mind.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 10:24 AM

you tell em' eyeball!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 10:47 AM

Last weekend my buddy went into a local shop that's known for giving customers a hard time. He sat on a new GSXR1000 and this idiot 16 year old kid who works there starts yelling at him to get off the "f**king bike." So he gets off of it and leaves the shop. He called me from his car to tell me what happened. So I got 3 buddies of mine together and we all went to the shop later that day. We brought my buddy's race trailer and truck, which we parked right in front of the dealership. We all walked around the shop for a few minutes and then, all at the same time, sat down on separate bikes. We hardly had our leg over the seat before the same idiot kid starts yelling at us to get off the "f**king bikes." We all ignored him as he continued yelling. After a couple minutes of him carrying on like an a$$hole he went and got the manager. The manager comes out, gets in our faces, and threatens to kick our asses and call the cops if we don't get off the bikes. So, all at the same time, we pointed outside to the racetrailer and truck and told the manager to "look." The idiot manager says "so what!?" We all got off the bikes and said as we were walking out, "We're all here to buy bikes, that's what the trailer is for." As we walked out the door the manager was apologizing and begging us not to leave! We were laughing so hard we could barely breathe by the time we got to the truck.

I talked to a couple guys who went to the shop during the week and they said that they sat on several bikes and nobody asked them to get off. I guess the shop learned its lesson!?

To all idiot bike shop employees...

Last edited by slaintedan; 04-20-2002 at 10:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode