anal.. is it just me?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Talking anal.. is it just me??

i was wondering this applies to all you guys out there..

when looking at a new bike? or even the bike you currently own..

Is there anything about a new/your bike that bugs you? whether its aesthetics whatever.. engine.. you wish this..

you know the pictures that ppl chew up and spit out that have like gixxer (words they hate .. ) with a honda back end.. and a ducati swing arm..

theres always a peice on abike that i dont like, and doggonit.. if i gonna shell out 9 thousand benjamins (another hated word) im gonna get perfection..

is it just me? or do you guys feel the same.. sometimes its the big stupid billboard on the back of the bike, on the rc 51 its the top of the tank on each side, the tank seems to stick out a little extra for some reason? the ducati, its the excess servicing of the valves..

can they all band together and make one perfect bike! i'll take two...

what do you guys think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

sorry

didnt know where else to put this.. am i in the right departomento?
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:50 PM

For me it's that the VFR weighs .... like.....almost 1000 lbs.

I love the fact that it only comes in one color.....RED.... in the States.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 02:29 PM

Not anal...

What we have here is just a simple case of a few too many female chromosomes in your DNA mix. Ya want it freakin perfect!! Ya want it NOW!! and it's gotta be free..!! Nothing wrong with that, I live with someone who's the same way. Oopps she'll see this...what the hell. I guess it's just a way of life....nothing ever goes exactly the way ya want it to and last longer than an orgasm. But if you do find that perfect bike ...let me know.... I'm still lookin too!!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 03:38 PM

I didn't have time to read your post, but yeah- I like anal too. Only with chicks though, sorry.

Last edited by Tristan; 04-17-2002 at 04:28 PM.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 03:46 PM

Nothing is perfect to the eyes of each person, so you live with what you can afford & feel is the best for your money.
I would hate it if choppers had taken over the field --------- can you just see all the European & Japanese bikes as being in chopper form?
Personally I would still be producing cafe racers as I did back in the chopper days.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 03:47 PM

It's just you.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Tristan
I didn't have time to read your post, but yeah- I like anal too. Only with chicks though, sorry.

hahaha!

i hear that men who love anal w/ women love it because hole is smaller.. are you saying something about your package?

okay okay.. this is getting too much for me..

But yeah, the one reason ihadnt bought an rc51 yet is cuz it weighs a little toomuch for me too.. i do stoppies and such.. dont want the weight..

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:58 PM

i hate that my 99 r6 don't come with a fuel gauge . it has this little red light that inform you that there's about .8 or .9 gallons in the tank . but that's it . other than that, the bike kick's ass.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Re: Not anal...

Quote:
Originally posted by Squirrel24
What we have here is just a simple case of a few too many female chromosomes in your DNA mix. Ya want it freakin perfect!! Ya want it NOW!! and it's gotta be free..!!

your right! i do want it perfect. but i sure dont have any extra chromosomes.. yada yeada.. but ill be the first to admit im like a pretty boy..

thanks for you guys replies.. i thought you guys may feel the same..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode