Man, I Love You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Talking Man, I Love You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know why I am writting this thread. Nor do I know why I am spending so much time on this damn website.... But, whoever started this site, I just want to say thank you!!! This is my second season of riding, and this sport has literally changed my life!!
I have met so many cool people, learned so much about bikes, and have overcome so many fears....(I still have a few chicken strips)
But seriously, with the "nice" weather right around the corner, I just want you all to have a safe season!! Ride as hard as you can stand, ride as long as your ass will take, but just be careful.

Man, why am I on here writing this... LOL I am feeling all tingly inside. I just love motorcycles and riding....

Or could it be that today was the first "real" day of Spring here in St. Louis, and the temps got up to 75 degrees? It is almost midnight, and the temperature is still about 60-65, and my 2001 R6 is all waxed up, lubed up, parked right outside, and I DON'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO IN THE MORNING!!!!
Looks like a long night of riding

Now I know why I am so damn happy and feel all tingly inside.

Later, my fellow sportbike brothers and sisters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 08:43 PM

You cant have our Bud Light!

GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 08:44 PM

feelin the vibe

Hey brotha,
I feel your vibe and share your enthusiasm...

be safe

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 08:50 PM

Hey loveMyR6,
Now thats what I call sring fever bro.
Get out there, have fun & ride until you see the rising sun. Now you got me doing it. I've turned into a poet. This site is great!!!!Soon you will be moving out west where we have two kinds of weather GOOD & BETTER
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 10:44 PM

Hey man, I feel the Spring fever for you (hell, I rode all winter but I've been there, literally in St L, waiting for the thaw).

Get your ass out to the ozarks in the am, hit the IHOP at 0600 and be in the saddle by 0630. Check the road that runs south from I40 at Cuba. It's only about an hour out of St Louis and runs down into Arkansas. That thing was awesome. Rode it when I bought my bike up north and took it back to Dallas.

Hell, call in sick for the 12th also and spend the day in Arkansas south and west of where that road (I think it's 19) enters the state. It's great riding.

Feel the life comming back into you. Your soul will thank you for the ride.

That's my 0.02. Where have you been riding anyway?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Founder

Glad you like the site, and the wonderful world of Sportbikes.

But it's the users who make this site what it is, all I did was some programming.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaNut!
GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!
Ok, but don't grab my ass again!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 06:39 AM

Wait till it becomes part of you blood.

I have been getting this same feeling each spring for ------ well this is the start of my 56th season of constantly riding m/cs.
To me it is like I am reborn again & able to fly again.
Obviously I have seen a LOT of changes in machiney since I started to legally ride in 1946 ------- though unlegally riding a bit up in the hills & back bush right after WWII in '45.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 03:11 PM

okay, I soooo feel what you're saying...bikes are my life. I'm a pilot by occupation, and don't get me wrong, I love it, but because of my passion for bikes I actually opted to take some time and just work as a bike tech and ride all the time rather than have to worry about all the issues surrounding flying. Like I said, don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOVE to fly and often have similar feelings about it, but bikes just do it for me. I've recently found a new passion, too.. GLAMIS, CALIFORNIA. OH YEAH...if any of you guys ride dirt bikes you HAVE to pack up your s#*t, slap on a paddle, rejet, and GO TO GLAMIS. It' s getting a bit late, but for those of us that can take the heat, it doesn't really matter...Glamis is an endless summer. By the way, I'm going again tomorrow...will be back Sunday...anyone interested??
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 03:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DaDuck748
Quote:
Originally posted by VFRSQUID

Ok, but don't grab my ass again!
Sorry, that was me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode