Dealer...Friend or Foe.....? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2001, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

Dealer...Friend or Foe.....?

Well guys and gals....I have always been a pretty laid back individual, however I have had one of the worst dealer experiences of my life. I'm not going to go into details, but if you would like, email me and I will share it with you as well as fill you in on the location of the dealership so you can avoid the same bad service. I know all dealers aren't "bad guys" and that isn't the point that I am trying to prove. I just want to make sure any of you guys won't have the same experience. Email [email protected]!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2001, 02:53 AM

FOE

Well well...I am under the opinion, keeping in mind my recent expereinces, that all Dealers, Dealer Service Departments are so out to screw you.

Most Non Dealer Related Motorcycle Shops are run by people that wanted to help their fellow bikers and makes a few dollars. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

My problem is when the Dealer insists that you have something done that you don't even need. My $130 8000 Mile Oil Change and Spark Plugs. Keep in mind, I never did get the plugs and they said they put some kind of emission thing on my bike. I was so pissed I couldn't say anything.

Then there the attitude of the Service people at the Dealer, they all act like they don't have the time to deal with your questions. Ummm I was in the Service Industry, Computers, and if my boss ever caught me acting like I didn't have the time to listen to some one I got my ass reamed.

Anyway:
Champion Honda -- Charleston, SC (Missing Spark Plugs??)
Yamaha Suzuki -- Charleston, SC (Attitude Problem)
(Both are on Dorchester Rd.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode