Drunk asshole!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 04:16 AM Thread Starter

Drunk asshole!!

I was driving on 128 last night and saw a car about ten car lengths ahead of me make a hard right doing about 65 right off the road!! I pulled over and called 911, said where I was, what had happened, and to look for me on the side of the road because you sure weren't going to find the car (very far off the road).

As soon as I hung up I walked over to where the car had gone off the road and heard some noise. I ask if everyone's ok and I hear a muffled guys voice say yeah. I wait and he gets out of the car and walks through the brush up to me and says "my wife is going to kill me". I ask if there is anyone else in the car and he says no. I asked if his tire blew out or what, and he says no. Now he did stumble up to me a little so I am already suspicious but when he asks me if I think he can still get out of this I realize he is drunk for sure. He then says thank you and walks up the highway toward the next exit. Or should I say stumbeled up the highway? I wait for the cops, firetrucks, and ambulances to show up and tell them what happened. They get a discription from me and one of the cops (on a motorcyle) goes after him. I hear from one of the other cops that they found him and I left shortly after that.

I just couldn't help thinking if I had been a little closer and on my bike instead of my car I would have been creamed by this drunk asshole!! I just can't stand people who drink and drive!! I don't care if they kill themselves, but if you take out a family of four or worse, me then at the very least you deserve to never drive again! Anyway, that's my excitement for the week, ride safe and watch out for everyone!!

Dave

Last edited by fotobw; 11-02-2001 at 06:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 04:24 AM

Re: Drunk asshole!!

Quote:
Originally posted by fotobw
if you take out a family of four or worse, me then you deserve to never drive again
No Dave, if you take out a family or an individual for that matter, you deserve to DIE! 2 of my cousins were killed by drunk drivers in 2 seperate incidents, so I have a little more personal experience with this than most ppl. It sux and they'll never be back, and yet the sick pukes that killed them are out of prison now and living with their families and loved ones. Lucky them...
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 04:44 AM

Re: Re: Drunk asshole!!

Quote:
Originally posted by CBR Brutha
No Dave, if you take out a family or an individual for that matter, you deserve to DIE! 2 of my cousins were killed by drunk drivers in 2 seperate incidents, so I have a little more personal experience with this than most ppl. It sux and they'll never be back, and yet the sick pukes that killed them are out of prison now and living with their families and loved ones. Lucky them...
That really pisses me off too.

Anyone who ends up killing another due to their drunken driving should be prosecuted as 2nd Degree Murder with a mandatory 25 years. The NAACP would probably have a cow about this but so, no. They didn't mean it so they don't get the electric chair. But they pay with 25 years of their adult lives!

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 05:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
No Dave, if you take out a family or an individual for that matter, you deserve to DIE!
I agree!!!! Must have been typing to fast, I certainly agree!!!!
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 05:16 AM

Quote:
the sick pukes that killed them are out of prison now and living with their families and loved ones. Lucky them...
The sad thing about this point is that in my experiance the guilty are not sorry for the victims (in most cases), but sorry they were caught. Just recently, a mother and son were crossing a road (on a pedestrian crossing) and were hit by a car load of drunks. They had also stolen the car to get home. The mother and son were both killed. The killers were arrested a few days later, and recently the driver was sentenced to 4 years imprisonment. FOUR YEARS for 2 lives. The driver passed through my unit and all he was worried about was his release date (1/2 remission means 2 years inside) and that he was banned from driving for 10 years. As if that'll stop the bastard when he gets out ! Maybe it's bravado but he didn't seem to care. It makes my blood boil to have to deal with scum like this.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 05:20 AM

Thumbs down

Drunk driving is a very serious crime and should be prosecuted as fully as possible. The public has taken this way too lightly in the past and it's time to treat this crime with the seriousness it deserves.

Thank the good Lord you're ok!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 05:24 AM

My one cousin's Mom gave me some of his things after he was killed, and I keep them on my dresser as a reminder of a few things:

1- You never know when you're gonna breathe your last. He was simply walking home from a friend's house when a car careened into him and he was killed instantly. He was 19.

2- Always be wary of the cars around you and what they're doing. Whether you're on a motorcycle or in a cage, you are in danger because you don't know where the other drivers on the road have been and what they've been doing.

3- Don't let anyone you know drink then drive. I have literally punched a few of my friends in the face to get their keys so I could drive them home. The stupidest thing you can possibly do in life is not to endanger your life, but to endanger someone else's.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 06:04 AM

Re: Re: Re: Drunk asshole!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue_Biker

That really pisses me off too.

Anyone who ends up killing another due to their drunken driving should be prosecuted as 2nd Degree Murder with a mandatory 25 years. The NAACP would probably have a cow about this but so, no. They didn't mean it so they don't get the electric chair. But they pay with 25 years of their adult lives!

I agree, but NAACP?? Isn't that the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People??? I know several members, so I just had to ask. (Being absolutely serious)

P
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 06:11 AM
elo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drunk asshole!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul 750

I agree, but NAACP?? Isn't that the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People??? I know several members, so I just had to ask. (Being absolutely serious)

P
Maybe he meant AARP?
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-02-2001, 06:36 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drunk asshole!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul 750

P
No it's not a typo. The NAACP always bellyaches about what they call "infringement on civil rights of minorities". For example, the NAACP opposes harsher sentences for certain crimes because a large majority of offenders of such crime are minorities. Increasing the punishment for drunk drivers to that of 2nd degree murder can be linked to that if one looks at it that way.

Their name alone says it all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode