waive - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

waive

I wave at all sport bikes. and almost always get a response back. I used to try to wave to hd's and cruisers but hardley ever got anything back so i quit. There is a drag here where people ride so when hd's and cruisers dont wave back i'll catch up to them somewhere on the crusie and just pop up a lil wheelie as i pass em. But if they are good to wave then, i'll wave back no matter what you ride.....but i wont ever ride w/anything but sportbikes, lets not get too friendly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 05:35 PM

Re: waive

Quote:
Originally posted by underdawg_7
There is a drag here where people ride so when hd's and cruisers dont wave back i'll catch up to them somewhere on the crusie and just pop up a lil wheelie as i pass em.
I would hazard a guess that the few sportbike riders that don't wave back at you have seen you do this and think your a squid.

Welcome to the fourms
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down

hey thanks for the welcome....no it's cool.
Actually almost all the times i havent gotten a response from so far, from sportbike riders, i have either talked to or riden with now, and they didn't wave because in most cases because they didnt see me in time or some other reason, but not because they just didnt want to. But really we dont care what people think, we love to show off doing tricks and whatever for anybody. and the hd's and cruisers around here generally think they are better and to tough for us anyways, so i've seen others do similar to them. We just say hey, you think youre bad, well eat this, and do a trick like a ghost rider or wheelie or something......but really it's all just having fun. I don't really care, but i find it exciting to fly by a cruiser and leave it in the dust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode