urge to kill cagers rising - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2001, 05:05 AM Thread Starter

Angry urge to kill cagers rising

So I'm just about to the end of my daily ride when I come upon a stop light where I wish to turn right at. This jagoff in his caddy has been riding my ass for the last half mile. I slowly cruise to a stop at the light and do not immediately turn right on red. This is because oncoming traffic just was just about to receive a left turn arrow. I didn;t feel like squirting out in front of the big semi that had just started to turn.

So fagface in the car behind me makes a big show of raising up his arms like "Aghghgh I can't believe you didn't go"

I turned back and mouthed **** YOU to him, even though I'm sure my helmet covered up the words.

So what did I do when it was clear to turn? I turned, then pulled over to the side so cock-suck could zoom past.

What I wanted to do was to follow him to his house, burn his house down, then strangle him to death with my bare hands in front of his children.

How do you guys handle the urge to do bad bad bad things to asshole cagers?

Thanks.. this qualifies as my therapy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2001, 05:21 AM

Is there something wrong with following the initial urge, it works for me?
Now I just need a bigger back yard or a cheaper supply of sulfuric acid.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2001, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by apexismaximus
Is there something wrong with following the initial urge, it works for me?
Now I just need a bigger back yard or a cheaper supply of sulfuric acid.
Hydrochloric acid is cheaper and it works just as well!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2001, 08:38 AM

I was in my cage today trying to pull into MY BUILDING PARKING LOT and this lady wouldn't let me. I got out, and she closed her window real quick as I'm mouthing off to her that I LIVE THERE and stop and go traffic will not stop me from getting home. BITCH.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2001, 09:07 AM

Re: urge to kill cagers rising

Quote:
Originally posted by old_blue
....So what did I do when it was clear to turn? I turned, then pulled over to the side so cock-suck could zoom past.

What I wanted to do was to follow him to his house, burn his house down, then strangle him to death with my bare hands in front of his children.

How do you guys handle the urge to do bad bad bad things to asshole cagers?

Thanks.. this qualifies as my therapy.
Well, if you did what you wanted to do, you wouldn't need therapy.

I try to AVOID getting the urge to do bad, bad things to asshole cagers by STAYING IN FRONT of cagers, running away the leaving cagers pissed off, or one of my favorite moves: flipping them off then running away. Heh-heh! I know they hate it but there's nothing they can do about it. So they are the ones that will need therapy!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2001, 09:21 AM
elo

Thumbs up

Actually, the pulling over to let him pass was a good thing to do. NOT following the jerkoff home and slowly ending his life was another good thing. I'd say that those two karmically good things nullify the karmically bad thoughts of homicide.

Despite your best efforts, I'd say that you made some pretty good choices that day!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2001, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elodello
Actually, the pulling over to let him pass was a good thing to do. NOT following the jerkoff home and slowly ending his life was another good thing. I'd say that those two karmically good things nullify the karmically bad thoughts of homicide.

Despite your best efforts, I'd say that you made some pretty good choices that day!
I don't think I heard anyone ask for a rational, well thought, and peacefull opinion. That kind of thing is not welcome here!!!
LOL,
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by apexismaximus

I don't think I heard anyone ask for a rational, well thought, and peacefull opinion. That kind of thing is not welcome here!!!
LOL,
Yeah Erica. What's up with you?

I say he should have chased the guy down to the next intersection, pulled him outta his car, and beat the shit out of him using his carbon fiber knuckled glove. Whaddaya think?
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 08:12 AM
elo

Right! Sorry!
I've been plagued with this rational streak lately. Maybe this will help:

*ahem* Yeah dude! Yous shoulda chased his ass down and beat him with his dentures! What a knob. I hate cagers. I hate all cagers. Why don't we kill them all? Especially since they never wave to me when I wave at them! Bastards!

How's that for being male?

Last edited by elo; 10-23-2001 at 08:14 AM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-23-2001, 09:41 AM

Now that sounds better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode