Speeding - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Speeding

Ok people, this may set a few of you off but no one likes to talk about it and everyone thinks they do no wrong or wonít admit it. Iím 43 years old and I have 25 years experience riding from dirt bikes, Harleyís and now just recently bought a Kawa Z900. I love watching YouTube vids when Iím not riding, especially the ones where people get pissed at riders. I must say, itís almost sad the amount of riders out there that speed, sometimes double the limit and then get pissed off, break mirrors and even call the cops because someone cut them off and almost killed them. Let me tell you something, Iíve been driving my car and have done the same thing to bikers that were speeding. I ride, so I am VERY aware of looking and making sure there are no bikes around before I even change lanes. If you are on a bike and doing 55 in a 35 the people in cars are not expecting someone coming up on 2 wheels that quick. Cars are much slower with changing lanes guys so please before you go out breaking mirrors and flipping people off consider your speed and what you did wrong. Riding a bike is a choice that always comes with consequences. Itís our choice to be riding instead of driving so if you plan on speeding donít get pissed off at drivers that change lanes and make you slow down, you are giving the people that ride by the rules and donít drive like idiots a bad name. I just had a guy yelling at me telling me how I was going to take off from the light doing wheelies and then get stopped at the next light. I donít do wheelies on the streets and I donít drive like a crazy. Donít make stupid choices guys, Iíve seen to many bad things and had more than enough friends get killed doing stupid stuff over the years. Ride safe and smart and remember, itís a choice to ride bikes knowing there are cars on the road. They have the right to be there too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode