Working to create a better squid ego for myself - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Working to create a better squid ego for myself

I finaly did something squidish, besides a wheelie, WOW!

What do think the after math on a reletionship would be if...
I would happen to be driving down the street minding my own bisiness with my girlfriend, when all of a suddon, my accelorator grows a mind of its own then does the perfectest wheelie ever for me with my girlfriend on the back. That is.. ..at the same time two bike cops are behind me then pull me over half way through my wheelie that my bike did for me . Then to top it off it was 10 minutes after cerfew so the bike cops had to call my girlfriends mom(who doesnt know her daughter rides on my bike) to pick her up. In which they wheelie story was overemphisize(spell check) when being told to the mom by bike cops. Then i go home and write this thread because im waiting for tomarrow.

[cvc 2310365] Recless off street (Misdeminer)
[cvc 16028(a)] no proof of insurance carried
[cvc 4414(a)] Registration not carried
[cvc 23742(g) of section 9] Girlfriends mom is severe bitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:30 PM

Lets see

1. You pull a bonehead move and wheelie in front of the cops.

2. You risk the life of your girlfriend (do you really like her, and does she like you?)

3. You can't even take the time to be adult enough to carry proof of insurance or proof of registration.

5. You also risk the life of any one on or near the road.

6. You then call the mom a bitch because she cares about the welfare of her daughter (again I say do you really like your girlfriend or she just another F-puppet for you?)

7. You come here and look for approval for being a #1 ass.

Yea you are a squid. Pull out the t-shirt, take off the helmet, put on the shorts, and ride off into your short life. But please kill only yourself and do it quietly.

Oh I forgot to write

FU

Last edited by Mongrel Racing; 07-06-2001 at 10:34 PM.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Mongrel Racing

5. You also risk the life of any one on or near the road.

Sorry, I wrote wrong, I was in a parking lot where no people were around.

And yes i do deserve that. It was vary stupid to do that with my girlfriend on the back, and no, i dint see the cops.

It was my actual first real step towards the squid side. Everyone has atleast one right?

And no squid shorts or shirt for me, I always wear all gear.

But most of what you said is correct, what i did was vary stupid. I dont think the F U part was realy that neccassary though.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 01:51 AM

Exclamation

ROFLOL!

I hope they take your bike, You loose your license, You loose your 'girl'friend, her father beats you blind and you get a little community service for good measure! Did this happen in Newport Beach? LOL! GOD I hope it did! They're gonna cook your ass at Harbor court!

On the bright side, maybe You'll learn a lesson and gain a little wisdom from this. This could end up being one of the best things to ever happen to you! I sure like it
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 01:53 AM

Talking

Was my last post too harsh?????

GOOD!
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 06:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaNut!
Was my last post too harsh?????
No, actualy I find my self not reading them. all that has came out of you since you opened your mouth on this site has been exceicive shit towards others and me. dick.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 07:51 AM

Well maybe the FU was a little harsh, but that is how I felt when I first read your post. As for I did it in a parking lot with no one around, did you? And are absolutely sure there was no one there. I don't mean in the hindsight sense. At the time you pulled your little stunt were you 100% sure there was no one in there. Remember you admitted that you did not see the police.

To be honest I do hope you learn from this. Just a bit of info for you. I have been riding for over 23 years, and have only 1 ticket in that time. But still I have put a knee down on the street broken the speed limit and done a few things in my time. It is not about never enjoying the sport of motorcycling, it is about being responsible. Know your limits, know your bikes limits, know you environmental limits, and finally ride with in those limits.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 07:56 AM
Squidwannabe

Quote:
Originally posted by Mongrel Racing
To be honest I do hope you learn from this. Just a bit of info for you. I have been riding for over 23 years, and have only 1 ticket in that time. But still I have put a knee down on the street broken the speed limit and done a few things in my time. It is not about never enjoying the sport of motorcycling, it is about being responsible. Know your limits, know your bikes limits, know you environmental limits, and finally ride with in those limits.
Well said.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 08:14 AM
Pete

You know Sage666, if you had said some of the stuff in your first post that you did in your second post, maybe you'd have gotten a different response. Or did you intentionally leave it that way, hoping to get "Yo G, awesome adventure! Phuck da po-po. Dude, u da shiznit," but leaving room to backpedal in case that didn't happen?
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Pete
You know Sage666, if you had said some of the stuff in your first post that you did in your second post, maybe you'd have gotten a different response. Or did you intentionally leave it that way, hoping to get "Yo G, awesome adventure! Phuck da po-po. Dude, u da shiznit," but leaving room to backpedal in case that didn't happen?
No, I guess my first response was like that cuz i was still pissed off about everything when i got home.

And yes i was sure there was 100% no one in the parking lot. it was late at night when the stores where closed and i was in the center of the parking lot where no one could run out. The cop said they pulled into the parking lot cuz they say me do the first one(when the only first one was when they pulled me over). then what I just know found out while i was typing this is, the ****ing dick headed cops told my girlfriends mom she wasnt wearing a helmate. SHE WAS WEARING A HELMATE AND GEAR! Cops can be such dicks at time, they knew the mom didnt like the bike so they emphasized.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode