Super Poser Squid Accident - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

Super Poser Squid Accident

I printed this story on Maximum-Suzuki a while back, and some one who lurks on my site suggested I post it here.... So, for your reading enjoyment:
Quote:
This had to be one of the funniest f____n things I'd ever seen....

I was in my cage today, running errands and stuff, when I suddenly realized I was hungry. The solution was a double-double from In-N-Out. I cruise into the parking lot, to find A LOT of bikes, all GSX-R's, Ducati's, R-whatevers .......

You guessed it, ALL posing. It was pretty pathetic, most of the guys had NO safety gear other than a helmet (not even jeans). Your pretty typical "No Fear" crowd... LMAO!!! I got a big kick out of it, and realized quickly thats why sportbikers have such a bad rep.... Choads like these *sigh*

In any case, I was waiting patiently in the drive-through line (damn those burgers smell good), and just generally enjoying the scenery. From that line, I had a great view of the intersection, to watch squidlyness in action!

This moron, on a very nice Ducati 748, leaves the parking lot on the opposite side of the INO, and makes a left turn on the street I am right next to. As soon has he was straight, he lofts the front wheel in the air, and nearly flips the bike!

In his panic, he apparently smashed the rear-brake, and the front SLAMMED into the asphalt, instantly throwing chunks of his lower fairing everywhere!

Oh wait, it gets BETTER....

His helmet whacked the windscreen pretty good, and the bike went into a quick, BUT VIOLENT tank-slapper, and then high-sided! ROFL!!!

The bike was utterly destroyed, and he was fairly f____d up, its no wonder, considering he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, thats what he gets.... Dumbass!

At this point, I decided to eat in the car! I wanted the cops and ambulance to show up The CHP arrived shortly, and started looking for witnesses, and yours truly volunteered

The disturbing thing was that most of his buddies were nowhere to be found (its like they scattered like cock-roaches), and the few that remained, completely lied to the officers about what happended, apparently to save their friend some grief.

Myself, and an off-duty Sheriffs Deputy (and a few others) set the record straight though! LMAO! There was no way I was gonna let that idiot off easy.

With any luck, he'll never get on another motorcycle as long as he lives.... IF he lives.

Darwin in his finest hour ROFLMFAO!!!!

If it sounds like I have no sympathy for this guy..... Well, that would be correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 06:33 AM

Hey, Griff?

How embarassing... That was you, wasn't it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 08:07 AM

O.K. if we're printing dumbass squid stories, I'll bite.

Two years ago I pull up to a four-lane red stoplight in my styling 77' school bus yellow Volvo (oh, what a chic magnet that was ). Summer day, hot, sunny, and I've got the windows open trying not to think about how much I wanted to be on my bike instead of in the car. Then I hear the "buzz" of a herd of squids. It's a 30mph road and I can hear then revving up and down, up and down. The group of six pull up next to me at the light, we're first in line to go. No helmet's, pants, not even gloves, the most pertection they have is tennis shoes and wife beaters. I'd say an age group of 18-20. Head of their pack is on a bright green Kawi ZX-7R and he is bouncing off the rev limiter at a full stop. With his Muzzy open baffle pipe I'm going deaf about two feet from it's opening.

The light goes green.
His front goes WAY up.
I thought for sure he was going all the way over.
He panics and cranks on the rear brake.
Bike comes down HARD.
His face rockets into the tank.
His nose splits open, blood flies everywhere.
It looked like someone had thrown a water balloon full of cherry Kool-Aid at his tank.
He did get his feet down and kept the bike alive.
I'm laughing so hard it hurts.
I look at his "friends" who are still sitting at the light. I've never seen guys laughing so hard that they're about to fall off their motorcycles.
I'm sure he needed stiches if not plastic surgery, his nose was literally gone. As for his bike, a good cleaning is all it needed (he should have gotten the red one to cover his stupidity better ).

I'll never forget that day.

Ride fast, ride safe,
Karl

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 08:12 AM

Hey thats some f____ed up shit man. Did you get any pictures???
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Wink

Quote:
Hey, Griff?

How embarassing... That was you, wasn't it. - Paul
LOL! No Paul, was not I. I prefer to ride, not pose (thats why I have a Suzuki )...... If I wanted to pose, and fix my bike all weekend, then I would definitely get a Ducati

I would have given almost anything to have a camera when that tard blew up on the street, it was quite spectacular. I'll tell ya one thing, he was a sopping bloody mess when he finally came to a stop on the asphalt. EMT's spent a solid 20 minutes on him before they moved him.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 08:02 PM

Red face

No doubt these are FINE examples of squidly posers,however,they almost qualify as Darwin Award winners but,(darn),they need to die to qualify for that!!!!
Ahh,the culling of the herd begins shortly........

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode