Looking for the Cheapest site to buy an Arai at??? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Question Looking for the Cheapest site to buy an Arai at???

Hello mates.

Looking for the cheapest place online to buy an Arai Signet helmet. I have found that prices range anywhere from $500 to $375, but that was only after looking around for a couple hours. I thought this would be the best place to turn for this type of advice.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 11:56 AM

The cheapest place I have found is www.helmetshop.com. However, I would recomend you to call first to see if they have the helmet you want in stock.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 12:12 PM

Thumbs up

I agree with heckler, I bought my arai (harada replica rx7-rr4) from helmet shop they ordered it from the main warehouse in Cali, and I recieved it in 1wk. It cost me $537 total. All other places I looked were about $575-$700. Good luck.

Ryan

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 12:17 PM

Yeap, I am geting one of the nx7 rr4 2, I forgot the model thoug.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 11:47 AM

Heckler,

It's an awesome helmet, I just got mine back from arai. The diffuser on the top cracked, they are pretty fragile. Arai said that they have had a few come in with the same problem. Awesome helmet though. The quantum series do not have the diffuser and are just as good if you are interested as well. I have contimplated on getting that one but on the other hand nah Here is a link to my helmet it's bad ass!!!!!!

Ryan
http://]www.araiamericas.com/product/rx_main.html

Last edited by Ryan; 07-01-2001 at 12:02 PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 11:57 AM

I like the Shoei RF-900 Duhamel, but the only proble is that the cushion/pads/liner (whaterver u want to call it) is not removable/washable. So that kinda sucks, but the price is good its only $380. I think I am going to end up getting an ARAI better. I really like the Harada Replica 01 too; however, 500+ bucks seem a little too much but who knows I might get it if I get the money. I also like the Crafar, Haga (yellow & Red) and the Edwards replica red. I can get those for 380.00 + tax. So, I got some time to think about it too. I want the helmet to match my bike
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 12:11 PM

I look at it like this, my brains are worth the $537 I paid for the Arai. Because I know thats the best helmet and if I go down I want the best to preserve my brain. So don't worry about the cost and get the best helmet that fits well, looks good, and again who cares what it costs you protecting something that once its injured it can't be fixed to easily.

Thats enough of my sales pitch for Arai wish I was getting paid for it

Ryan
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 12:16 PM

I knew someone was going to say that too. I know my brains are very important as well, but I am looking at Arai and Shoei helmets only, which are 2 of the biggest and best helmet companies. I also need money for the jacket, gloves, boots, pants. What I am trying to say is that I am trying to get the best with the budget that I have. However, by the time it comes to get the helmet, I am going to get my mom to pay for it lol.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 01:43 PM

Try http://helmetharbor.com I have several friends who have bought helmets from them for a fair price compared to other dealers on line. Don't just go by the price on the site either call them for the best price that they offer on the particular model you want.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 01:55 PM

GoBama,

I've been to helmetharbor.com already and theirs is more spensive by 12 bucks. So, far helmetsho.com is the cheapest one. Thankx though.

P.S. I've called both already.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode