Dealing with chicks who jock me because I look good on a sportbike - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Question Dealing with chicks who jock me because I look good on a sportbike

Okay folks, eventually I will have to deal with the extra attention from females who jock me because I will have a sportbike. Now, I am already in a relationship so I'm not looking to pick up chicks. So what should I do if a young hottie comes up to me? Should I have coffee with her? Reject her politely? Plus I don't wanna look lame when I'm riding with friends and they will look at me like I'm nuts for turning down a good looking female. How do you other studs deal with this? Do you give in and date them or what? I could pick up on my own without a sportbike so I imagine with one I'll become a real P-magnet. Help me out people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 08:22 PM

Okay, you're in a relationship, right? How would that person feel if you were out playing the field? There's your answer.

It doesn't have to be fun to be "fun".
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 08:27 PM

If you cared about the person you are with already, you would not be asking such a dumb question. I bet if your g/f read that post she will be really hurt and will leave you pitty butt alone. I can't believe some men make the other good ones like "me" look bad. Trust me once you mess up with someone like your g/f and she knows more girls the news will go around and then you won't have too many hotties on your butt. Furthermore, if you start seeing a girl because of you bike then that sucks. I would want them to come up to me because of me not because of my toy. Darn, I don't know why this question got me so mad. It is just so darn dumb. Pitty on u man. If you do something with someone else brake up with her fist though.

post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:08 PM
Founder

Only a week ago you asked the question...

"Which Bikes Pull Most Tail?"
https://www.sportbikeworld.com/showth...6912#post96912

Now you are asking about what to do after you buy the bike and become a "P-Magnet"....

I think the real question you should be asking yourself is are you buying the Sportbike to "Look Cool" or are you buying it to ride it. (And be honest with yourself)

Because if you are buying it to "Look Cool" all your going to do is get yourself hurt or killed, and you would be much better off with a slow and lowered (IE: Cruiser) Honda Civic.

P.S. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't want to see another person get killed because they want to "Look Cool".

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:17 PM

Rober has reached the peak of the issue to your question. Just by hearing people asking those questions and thinking they might be out there riding where I might be riding scares me.
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:56 PM

Aye, ask the question Robert posed to you, could be the question that saves your life (seriously).

If all you want the bike for is posing value, remember that opinions drop like a rock when you squid-burn out of the parking lot looking cool and crash on the next corner.
Instead of stroking your ego thinking your gonna be an insta babe magnet, perhaps concentrate more upon keeping your mind on the road. Might save your life, and help keep our insurance rates lower.

Other option you have is repeat your dilema to women you met on the bike, how they pester you because your such a stud with or without the bike. Be amazed at how fast you'll be left alone.

Dan
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 10:13 PM

Question

What?

Uh huh........ yahhhhh....... riiiiiigght.

I'm I the only one having problems taking that question seriously?
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 11:12 PM

Of course he's serious, I have the same problem.

It's gotten to the point where my friends are asking me how they too can become a "LOVE GOD" Like me. The answer is, of course; "THEY CAN'T".

What all you other wanna be's don't realize is all this attention is a curse. All I really want is a women who wants to cuddle! And mow the lawn, and take out the garbage, and cook, and bring me beer before I have to ask. Ideally one with alot of money. Not one who wants me for something as superficial as looks and a motor bike, and incrediable talent, and great style and...... you know.

JMHO
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 01:19 AM

ROFLMFAO!!!!
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 05:09 AM

Sorry, but the mentality of this posts says (a) we are dealing with someone very young who's likely to abuse the power of a sportbike, and that can cause bad things like death; (b) if you really think swimsuit models are going to be bouncing up to you and swooning just because you have a bike, you're living in a comic book. A bad one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode