New -2 SS brake lines comming with EBC HH pads - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Question New -2 SS brake lines comming with EBC HH pads

Well, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get the ball rolling. I wanted to get this stuff before I left fo my trip.

I ordered Goodridge Stainless Steel -2 Brake Lines (front only)and EBC Double H pads.

While I'm in TN I hope to get to the Gap for at least on Trip

Wanted to get the HH pads in before I go.

As are others, I'm a bit concerned about my rotors with the HH's. Anybody have any experience with these?

oh well, I got the stuff for $215.00 from www.kneedraggers.com Should be here by the 2nd of July.

Last edited by Eric00zx12r; 06-20-2001 at 05:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 03:32 PM

Arrow

Just wanted to let you know I'm not going to make any smartass comments this time.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 03:47 PM

I had the EBC HH pads on my bike for a while and they didn't seem too cruel to the rotors. I've sinced swapped to Carbone Lorraine as i was told that these were the best. I'm a bit disappointed as the EBC's had way more bite!!

The only problems i had with the EBC's was that they were binding. I'm not to technical but it seems that the top hole is a little too small for the 6R's calipers. Wasn't allowing the pads to move back far enough. Thus after the first few times you brake they end up permanently rubbing on the disc's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode